Chapter Fourteen - Friends:

Kayla's POV:

  It was Sunday. Drew and I were just sitting on my living room couch, watching TV. My friend Tiffany already went back home and my parents were at church. So, it was just me and him.

  We both had our legs propped up on the table. I was laying my head on his chest and he had his muscular arm around me. I felt calm and peaceful, which was good considering all the drama that happened at school. I mean Nathan figured out Autumn cheated on him. And it was with one of his best friends too. I knew that probably was hurting him at the moment. Especially because he pretty much gave her everything.

   Then I thought...

   ' Now how was my relationship with Nathan gonna be? Now that he was single, who knew how he was gonna act. And how does this make me feel? The guy I use to like is now single, and it's when I get into a relationship too. Ugh, whatever. Drew is an amazing guy and I'm happy I made the decision to go with him.'

   My thoughts were cut off by Drew waving his hand in my face.

   "Huh?"

   "You okay Kayla? You sort of zoned out for a while. What were you thinking about?"

   "Oh. Just how I have the best boyfriend in the world. I'm so lucky, aren't I?"

   A big smile grew upon his face as he spoke.

   "Yup. You sure are, so don't forget it."

   That made me giggle.

   "Ok. I won't."

   He looked at me and started to leaned down to kiss my cheek. When he got closer, I simply turned my head so he touched my lips. That made him smile while we kissed.

   "I figured you would do that. But hey, I prefer that anyway." He said after the kiss.

   "Good, because your gonna get more."

   And with that said, we touched lips again. I just loved the feeling of his lips. They were so soft yet so firm upon mine. Plus, I liked the feeling I would get when we did kiss. It brought me this burning desire through my whole body. Whoever thought that would happen to me. I certainly didn't.

   Our kisses then grew bigger and louder. I slowly moved myself on his lap while he cupped my face with his hands. I was enjoying every bit of this and so was he. So I thought, why not make this even more intense.

   I slowly started to grind on his lap as our lips still touched. This made him start to groan in between kisses.

   After a few more kisses, he stopped.

  "Kayla. What are you tryin' to do to me?"

  "Nothing. Doesn't every couple do this?"

  "Well, yeah, but you are really affecting me right now."

  This made me smile. Apparently my plan was working.

   "What do you mean affecting you?" I said innocently.

   "Kayla, you know how."

   "Oh. You mean like this..."

   I grinded on him some more which caused him to groan again.

   I must of been really affecting him because I felt his growing erection near my center. This caused me to gasp and him to laugh. I guess he was serious when he said affect.

   "Do you see Kayla? You're making me too happy. And that is gonna get you into some serious trouble." He said while laughing.

   "What do you mean trouble?"