Chapter Eleven - The Question:

Kayla's POV:

The sun squeezed through the blinds, hitting my eyelids. That was my alarm that it was morning time. I sat up and moved my legs around. The covers felt so warm that it was gonna be hard to get out of the bed.

I forgot about most of the stuff that happened yesterday. So right now, my whole surroundings were completely new to me.

After a while, a groan came from the other side of the bed. I was startled which caused me to jump a little. I decided to check where the groan had come from.

When I pulled back the covers, I gasped. There, laid a peacefully sleeping Drew.

I started to freak out. What the hell did I do last night? Did I lose my virginity?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Drew speak.

"Hey beautiful. Your awake early."

"Drew, what the hell happened last night?"

He sat up and started to explain.

"Look. You got extremely drunk and started to get in trouble. I, like the nice guy I am, helped you out."

"Ok. But where's my dress and why are we in this room?"

"Kayla it's fine. Remember. Your dress is in the dryer cause someone spilled their drink on it. And we are in here cause we had to spend the night. Moe left without us."

I understood everything, but that still didn't answer my main concern.

"Ok, I understand. But I still want to know..."

He cut me off.

"You want to know if we slept together."

I nodded my head.

"Kayla, let me explain. I would never take your virginity unless you wanted me to. I'm not that type of guy that gets girls as drunk as to where he could use them. I hate that. So no, I didn't take your virginity."

I started to feel relieved. I mean it's not like I didn't want Drew to take it, it's just it wasn't the right time to.

He got up from the bed revealing his toned abs and v-line. I went silent. How did I not remember that? I sure would of liked to.

I then got up from the bed and headed over to him.

"Drew. When were you going to tell me about this?"

"About what?"

I pointed to his abs.

He smiled and started to laugh.

"Oh. I guess when you wanted to know."

I started to blush. What did he mean by that?

My thoughts were interrupted by him again.

"By the way, you are a really good kisser."

My expression went blank.

"What are you talking about?"

He laughed a little more.

"Wow. You really don't remember anything do you?"

"No. Well, I do remember talking to Tristan and dancing on the dance floor. But that's about it."

"Well, you kissed me last night which kinda turned into making out."

"WHAT!"

"Yup, and I enjoyed every minute of it."