Chapter Twenty Three - Girl's Day Out (part two):

Kayla POV:

I was in the car with Moe's sister; on our way to her house. I guess have been needed some time with the girls, considering my life was a big ball of drama right now. But the one thing I could be relieved upon was that Drew believed me. He believed that Nathan did all that nasty stuff to me, and that, I couldn't do anything about it.

"Kayla, you're so quiet. What are you thinking about?" Asked Valerie.

"Umm...well since your a girl, I'm sure you could probably relate to this."

"Okay? What can I relate to?"

"Well, you see, I have two guys trying to be with me at the moment. One is a guy I used to like, but was a total asshole to me. And now, since I have a boyfriend, he's done nothing but bug me about being his. Then there's the other guy. He was new to the school and became a really nice friend to be with. Soon after that, he asked me to be his girlfriend. He's really sweet and loving, and I know I couldn't live without him."

As she faced the road, her facial expression changed. I could tell she was putting a lot of thought into this.

"Hmmmm...well I think you should go with the loving one personally. I mean, he's already your boyfriend and he shows you a lot of love, so why would you want to break up with him?"

"Oh heck no. I'm never giving up Drew. We've already experienced so much together."

"Oh Drew. Moe has talked about him before. She says he hogs you all the time, but he is a good boyfriend. And I can tell you've experienced something."

I looked at her

"What do you mean?"

"It's obvious. Don't you see how much your glowing."

I looked at her confused. I still didn't get what she was trying to say.

"Honey, I know you had sex with your boyfriend."

Oh shit! Was it that noticeable! I mine as well wear a sign.

"Well...yeah I did. Can you tell anything else."

"Hmmm...well it's noticeable that you were a virgin. That's it."

Yup. I'm screwed.

"Yeah I was. And he was too."

"Awe. That's so sweet. I love it when guys save their virginity for that one girl. It proves how much he cares about her."

I started to blush.

"Anyway, we're here. You guys enjoy yourselves. I have to go to work."

I said "thanks" before closing the door and heading to the front door. I knocked on it, and before you knew it, Moe was standing right in front of me.

"Hey girly. I've missed you. Come on in."

I didn't waste anytime, and Moe lead me to the living room where Ginger was sitting.

"Come on Kayla. Me and Ginger want to know all about you."

"Really? Well, what do you want to know?"

"What happened between you and Drew?" They both said.

"Well I went over his house yesterday for him to comfort me. We talked about some things and eventually..."

I cut myself off. I wasn't really sure if I should tell them or not.

"Eventually what?" Questioned Ginger.

"Eventually we ended up in his bedroom. That's all I'm going to say."

They both screamed before saying,"You and Drew had sex?!!!"

"Well he didn't call it that."

"Awe. So you made love." Added Moe.

"Well yeah."

"Was it amazing? Did it hurt? Was he gentle with you?"

"Damn, calm down. Of course it was amazing. Yeah it did hurt at first. And yes, he was very gentle with me."

They both said awe before looking back at me.

"Lucky duck. You lost your virginity before I did, and Alex and I have been together for a year."

"Well first Ginger, I was in no rush to lose it. I just felt that at that moment, I could really see how much he loved me and cared for me."

"Well at least you chose a good guy to give it to."

"Yeah."

It went quite for a second before Moe said,"Let's go to Sally's Cafe. It's not far from here and she has the best hot coco."

Ginger and I nodded our heads before we all got up and headed out the door.

~ The Cafe ~

"Welcome to Sally's Cafe. What would you like?"

Moe began order the drinks while Ginger grabbed a seat. I, on the other hand, stood right next to Moe and took in the smell. It was a mixture of chocolate and cinnamon; which was amazing.

"You okay Kayla?" Asked Moe.

"Oh yeah. Just taking in the smell."

"I know right. It always smells good in here."

After a while, the lady handed us the drinks. We started to walk to where Ginger was and sat down. I took a sip of my hot coco and instantly fell in love. It was so rich and creamy, and had a hint of salted caramel which did the body justice.

"Oh my god. You weren't kidding Moe. That is the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted."

"I told you. See I know where all the good places are."

I giggled before taking other sip of the hot chocolate.

-----------------

Ginger and I were laughing while Moe was explaining how shitty the school was. Then suddenly, the door open and a group of people walked in. Once I saw who they were, my heart skipped a beat.

"Tristan?"

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. If you did, make sure to press that star button. Also, please please please comment. I absolutely love reading what you guys write.

Until next time...ta ta 🔮