Chapter 3-Sisters!!

Lucy's POV:

I quickly walked out the classroom with that little incident that just happened; my heart was still pounding loud as I was walking into Ms. Strauss Cooking Class.

The first person I saw when I walked in was that pale white headed girl. Then I looked to my left and saw the teacher at her desk.

"She looks awfully like the the short white hair girl" I thought to myself.

As I reached her desk she looked up and small smile spread across her face.

She stood up and put her hand out "You must be Miss Lucy Heartfilia"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Excuse me class we have a new student joining us today. So pay attention!"

Ughh only 4 more times to introduce myself today

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia and I just moved back here , please treat me well" then I bowed. I heard a girl snicker after that. I looked up to see who it was, it was that bully girl!

"Ms Strauss be nice!" Ms Strauss said.

Wait...Ms Strauss!! Isn't that her name too!
I looked back and forward looking at their features. Oh my gosh.. they are siblings!! Unless that's just her mom...nahh! I thought

I realized The School President was also in this class, I took a seat next her

"Nice to meet you again Lucy! I hope you will love this class! Hopefully we will be able to make strawberry cake in here! That will be very exciting! Also don't worry about Lisanna, shes the "princess" of the school! By the way-

As she was going on I couldn't help but think of that boy from earlier on today...mysterious? I'm going to find out who he is.

Minutes later the Bell had rung

As I was heading to the door, my shoulder hit someone else's

"Watch it fatty!"

It was that Lisanna girl...I'm getting real tired of her shenanigans!!! Ugh, I'm so glad after History its lunch; I'm friggin starving

*Time skip to Lunch*

I had text Levy
"Hey girl, wya"?

"Heyy girly! I'm sitting outside today, I'm by the big tree! Remember."

"Ooh yeah , kk" I replied back

I stepped outside, it was very beautiful out, the sun hitting me just right and everything! Perfect day to eat outside.

As I was walking to the big tree, I saw similar faces. It was Juvia and Erza all waving at me.

"Lucy!" They said in union

I gave them a small little "hey...you guys"

"Whats wrong Lu?"

"Oh nothing I'm fine" I lied. I actually wanted to just sit, eat lunch, and talk to Levy myself about my day so far...guess it can wait.

"Well...ok, I'm always here if you need me"

"Juvia is here too!"

"Count me in! If anyone hurts you Lucy, I'll hunt them down and kill them!!"

We all sweat dropped

"So what do you think of Fairy Tail so far Lu!"

"Ooh just Wonderful!" I lied again.

"Thats great! Well see you later guys! I have to meet up with Gajeel! "

"I also have to meet up with my beloved Gray!"

"I want to go see Jellal!! I-I mean only for School President Business"

"See you later Lucy!" The girls yelled

Levi POV

"Too bad The guys don't sit with each other today...every other day they do...and today is the day they don't.
Too bad I wanted Lucy to meet someone ...