Chapter 8-I saw you

Lucy POV:

"What do you mean, your man?" I asked

"Ha, don't act stupid. You heard me Piggy! That is my man, and I suggest youuu stay away from him."

"First of all, I don't even want "Your man", and I'll gladly like to stay away from him, but the thing is, can he stay away from me?"

"Of course he can! Nobody wants to be around a fatty like you."

"You're by me right now." I sassed back.

"That's only because I'm trying to tell you to stay away from my boyfriend!"

"If he's your boyfriend then, why is he always touching me and not you?"

"Oh-Oh you hush it! That's a lie!"

"Or is it" I could tell I was getting to her.

"It is! Just like a few minutes ago, yeah I saw you trying to seduce him. Telling him things, making him touch you!"

"That is not what even happened Lisanna"

"Yeah, sure whatever. I'm leaving now , I don't want to catch pig disease! And don't forget...STAY..AWAY...FROM, MY...MAN!! "

My heart was racing super duper fast because I don't know what came over me , like I actually talked back to her and I was so nervous.
I was looking at my trembling hands and took a deep breath
"Great Lucy...more trouble up ahead".

~

To be honest...every time I wake up for school, I get more nervous than I was yesterday. It's going to be my 3rd day and so much as already happened in the last past 2 days. How is this even possible I thought.

I go down the stairs to see my dad drinking a cup a coffee ."Oh well good morning Lucy." He greeted me.

"Morning Dad" I kissed him on the forehead.

"Have a good day at school"

"Ughhh. Do I haveee to go Dad." I whinned

"Yes Lucy, education is important."

"Education my ass.." I mumbled a bit

"Excuse me?"

"Oh nothing , goodbye!" I ran out the house and got in my car and drove off to Hell- I mean School. I had finally arrived to school and parked in my normal spot. I really need to talk to Levy , feel like me and her don't get alone time. I walked into school and got handed a flyer.

"Try out for Volley-ball!" They said as they handed me a thin piece of white paper.

"Mmmm, volley-ball seems nice to do." I looked at the paper to see when tryouts were, it said in bold black letters. "Today, Tomorrow, and This Friday Only! @ 4:30! Don't be late! "

After looking over the paper I decided to go to the library to talk to Levy, but when I walked in I saw her with Gajeel.
"Gosh dammit!" I said to myself and walked straight back out the Library . I decided to take out my phone to text her about having some girl time.

"Oww" I accidentally ran into someone.

"I-I'm sorry Lucy"

"Oh no you're good." I didn't see who it was because I was trying to pick up the tryout form for volley-ball along with my phone.

"I'll get that for you."

"Thanks" I finally looked up and saw Rouge.
"Oh Rouge!" I said surprised.