Chapter 16- Permission For a Kiss

Lucy POV

After Rogue left I felt a little bad. He didn't even really give me a chance to give an honest answer. I was about to leave the room but as I put my hand on the silver handle I heard familiar voices. 

"Natsu? Rogue?" I mouthed to myself.

 I wanted to eavesdrop so bad but I felt that would be wrong. I mean..would it? I put my ear against the door and I heard Natsu say, "Doesn't concern you."

 What doesn't concern him? What are they talking about? All of a sudden I felt the door open. I tried to hurry and back away but then I stumbled back falling on my butt. I look up and see Natsu starring at me confusingly. 

"What are you doing Lucy?"He cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Umm..exercising..."

"Ooh okay I thought you were just eavesdropping just now and fell on your butt because I opened the door so suddenly"

I tensed up. "I would never!" 

He reached his hand down to me, I grabbed it, and then I was yanked suddenly close to his chest. I was trying to let go of his hand but he wouldn't let me.

"Ouch! Let go Natsu!"

He squeezed my hand. "What did you and Rogue talk about?"

I looked up at him. His eyes with seriousness. "Why?"

He didn't answer me, he just looked at me. I felt my face warm up a little with my stomach feeling uneasy just looking at him. "He just confessed to me that's all. Now let go!"

He finally let go of my now reddish hand. I looked at my hand then at Natsu and scolded him.

"What I do?" He looked confused.

"Wh-WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU JUST SQUEEZED MY HAND SO I COULD TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" 

"Oh, but it does." He grabbed the hand he had just let go of and kissed it with his soft lips.

"Better." He said with a hint of a smirk oh his face. My face started heating up.

I smacked his hand away. "Stop kissing me without permission!"

"Why?"

"Because I said so!" I crossed my arms over my chest frustrated.

"Can I kiss your hand Lucy to make it feel better."

Oh my gosh, he actually asked. "No. Plus it doesn't even hurt anymore."

He then unfolded my arms and once again took the hand from earlier and squeezed it hard until my hand was a mixture of red and white. "OUCH! NATSU THAT HURTS LET GO!"

He then let go."Are you sure it still doesn't hurt."

"Well, it sure hurts now! You just squeezed the living daylights out of my hand!"

"Can I kiss your hand now?"

"Really! That's not going to fix anything."

"You never know. So yes...or no."

I felt my hand throbbing still. "...Su-sure" I looked away.

"Yes or no not sure."

"Yes! Now hurry before I change my mind!"

He took my hand and planted a kiss on it but for some reason, he kept going. He started to go up my arm slowly.

"What are you doing!" My face was turning red.

"Kissing you. What else?" He said so simply.

"I said one!"

"No, you didn't." 

"Well, now I'm saying one!" I yanked my arm away.

He quickly put both of his hands around my waist and pulled me in close. Chest to chest. His voice hit my ear so calmy.

 " Too late."

He placed gentle kisses on the tip of my ear and down to my neck. I didn't know what to do but try to push him off and say stop. I mean...I was kind of liking it- I mean I am not liking it one bit. But here in the nurse's office, anyone could walk in and I don't even know where the nurse is!

Natsu then began kissing up my neck, to my chin, and then my cheek. He was kissing me so softly I couldn't help but to just stop struggling.

He suddenly stopped and looked at me and then I looked at him. He took one of his hands placing it on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. Natsu moved his face away from mine to look at me one more time. Then started kissing my lips several times. I felt the hand he had on my waist move down to my lower rear suddenly grabbing my butt making me jump and moan a little.

I smacked his hand away. I have to stop this now. I don't want this to go too far. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"St-stop Natsu." He was back to kissing my neck.

"I can't help myself." He said in between kisses.

I felt him sucking on my neck. Oh my gosh is he giving me a hickey! I suddenly built up all my strength and finally pushed him back.

"Gosh, Natsu! Do you not know the word stop!"

"Yeah...it means to keep going. Right." He let out a tiny laugh.

I just rolled my eyes. "You're such an idiot"

 I then ran out the nurse, into the hallway, and into the nearest restroom. I put my hand over my chest, my heart was beating rapidly. That could have been turned into more than just simple kisses!

Natsu confuses me sometimes. I don't how to feel. I don't how he feels. I don't want him to just see me as a kissing tool. But on the other hand, I can see he cares for me. What if he actually sees me as a little sister. No, you're stupid Lucy who kisses their little sister and touches them in sexual ways.

Because the truth is I think I might actually come into conclusion. I have a crush on Natsu Dragneel.

What do I do with these feelings...