Chapter 10- The Plan

Lucy POV:

It was now Friday, for the rest of the week I tried so hard to ignore Natsu and Lisanna along with her little followers .

"Well at least it's Friday and we get to wear whatever we want today! That's something to be happy about I guess..." I said fixing myself up in the mirror

Today I was planning to wear nothing to showy this time,  nor anything with words on it like the last time. I shivered remembering the memories that day. The day I met Natsu Dragneel.

As I was digging through my closet I realized that most of my clothes shows off every inch of my body almost! Everyone is going to think of me as a slut. Ugh I want to cry!
I put my face in the palm of my hands and screamed."AHHHHH!"

"Its okay...its okay. You're the one and only Lucy Heartfilia and you don't give a DAMN what people think of you! I mean at times...but then again not really..." I was talking to myself for a good 5 minutes.

I slapped both my cheeks and told myself to get it together .

I decide to wear one of my favorites: A white collar T-Shirt with a blue cross going over it, matched with a blue skirt, brown belt, and knee length boots. I then wrapped my hair up in a ponytail with the sides hanging out.

I went down the stairs and out the door!

Nastsu POV:

So Lucy really thinks she can go all week of ignoring me! Ignoring me...Nastu Dragneel!? That was actually supposed to be my plan not hers , until she ruined it with those stupid shorts of hers. I'm still trying to figure out why she ran away from me that day, I honestly don't know what I did. Every time I would try to talk to her she would act like she didn't hear me or walk away or something, but not today she's not! If she ignores me one more time today...she'll regret it. I smirked and started laughing out loud a little .

"Mr. Dragneel!"

"Huh! Huh!?" I forgot I was already in 1st period.

"Would you like to share with the class what is so funny?"

"Uh-um no"

"Then I suggest you be quiet then!"
I just rolled my eyes and went back to thinking about Lucy. I had a plan in mind...something I came across on the internet about how to make girls do what you want by just looking deep into their eyes.

Lucy POV:

While I was in Fashion and Design I kept feeling Lissana starring me down like she wanted to say something to me.

The bell finally rung and all I could do was thank God because I wasn't sure if I could keep doing a one sided stare down.

I was walking to 2nd period trying to be calm like I have been all this week. I finally reached my destination and sat down in my assigned seat. I had also realized that Sting and Rogue were there early this time, usually they would come in almost 30 seconds before the bell.

"H-hey Lucy. Um G-good morning " Rogue said

I smiled at him and said Morning. He blushed and looked away.

It was Sting's turn to say something to me.
"What's up with you Lucy, you seem quiet lately."

"I'm always quiet"

"I know but still.. I can just see it in you. It looks like your hiding something or seem down" I turned a rosy pink color at the fact he could see right through me.