- Chapter 57 -

WARNING: Lime in this chapter. You've been warned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following months went by quickly for Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto recovered surprisingly quickly from his gunshot wound – the doctors attributed it to his astounding stamina – and soon the two lovebirds were resuming a fairly normal life at school. Every day they would eat lunch with their friends, neither one trying to hide their feelings for each other.

Yes, they were out and enjoying their more public relationship. Though they had to deal with some harassment, particularly from some of the guys in the locker room, neither Sasuke nor his lover regretted their decision. There was no sense in hiding their feelings any longer – after what the two of them had been through, there was nothing left to fear.

Of course, there were upsides to coming out of the closet: Sasuke no longer was swarmed by fangirls on a daily basis, as they apparently realized that the Uchiha never intended to reciprocate their feelings. Instead, the girls opted to swoon over the most eligible bachelor in the school – one Choji Akimichi. Unlike Sasuke, the... "plump" teen thoroughly enjoyed the attention, a big grin permanently glued to his face as Sakura and Ino led the pack of love-starved girls following in his wake.

Then came exams. The end of May snuck up on Sasuke quite quickly – somehow, without any of the craziness of Gaara, Itachi, or O to distract him, the school year simply flew by. Naturally, though, he still needed to do well in his classes, and so the Uchiha decided to hit the books. In addition, he didn't want Naruto to get held back for failing, so he dragged the blond along with him.

And that's where Sasuke found himself on that Friday afternoon. He was seated on the floor of his bedroom, struggling to keep his focus on the book before him. Biting his lip, he stared at the words, reading the same sentence of history text for the fifth time. "Napoleon's ultimate defeat came at the Battle of Waterloo on June 18, 1815..."

Just don't look at him, Sasuke... don't look...

"Come on, Sasuke, there's no way some short French dude can be more fun than me," Naruto said seductively.

Sasuke bit down harder, tapping the floor anxiously with his pencil. In his peripheral vision, he could just barely see Naruto's discarded shorts draped over his bedpost. He sighed.

Come study with me, I say. I'll help you with your math homework, I say. Then he makes it five whole minutes before his penis takes over...

"I wore these just for you, Sasuke..." Naruto continued, his voice followed by the distinct snap of elastic.

Twitch.

Don't look... that's just what he wants you to do...

Sasuke began to sweat, the words on the page before him growing blurry as his mind wandered to his boyfriend. He could just imagine what Naruto was doing from the sounds: kneeling before Sasuke in his tight, orange briefs, sticking his hand down the front and gently stroking himself while rubbing another hand over his chest.

Another twitch. Sasuke had to adjust himself so that he wasn't pinched against the floor.

Dammit, Naruto! You win!

Turning his head upward, he found something pretty close to what he had predicted. Naruto was indeed kneeling before him in his orange briefs, and he was running his hands over himself in a sensual manner. What Sasuke had failed to predict, however, was the triumphant grin spreading over the blond's face.

"You like what you see, Sasuke?" Naruto asked as his hand slipped down the front of his briefs.

Sasuke nodded dumbly, his mouth slightly agape. Suddenly, Napoleon Bonaparte was the furthest thing from his mind.