01 // new peculiar

another peaceful morning, the peculiar children were eating in silence, when someone knocked. miss peregrine looked at her children and everyone is there. except for enoch.

miss peregrine excused herself from the children and went to open the door and saw a blonde girl wearing modern clothes and she looked like she was lost.

"erm, hey ma'am.. this is the children's home?" asked the girl as she looked at miss peregrine nervously.

"ah, hello miss agatha desario. yes, this is the children's home."

"how'd you know my name?" asked agatha.

"we'll discuss that later, come in." said miss peregrine as agatha stepped inside the house.

miss peregrine leaded agatha to the dinning table.

the children stared at agatha and she uncomfortably smiled and waved at them.

"children, it is rude to stare." said miss peregrine and their eyes shifted to look at miss peregrine."anyways, miss desario would be joining us today."

agatha sat across miss peregrine and ate in silence.

"what's your name?" asked a nice looking red haired girl that has big gloves that reached the middle part of her arms.

"i'm agatha desario. you are?"

"oh, i'm olive, olive abroholos elephanta." olive said while she took another spoonful of her chicken soup.

"i'm emma bloom." said the girl across olive.

beside emma was an invisible guy— who introduced himself as millard nullings and accross millard was a guy wearing a tuxedo named horace somnusson.

beside horace was a little girl with curly blonde hair who was named claire densmore, across her was a little girl with short brown hair named bronwyn bruntley, and beside her was a guy with a bee net on his head— his name is hugh apiston.

and then there was two seats empty near miss peregrine.

after they ate, miss peregrine approached agatha and emma as they went along with the children.

"miss desario." miss peregrine called.

"yes miss?" said agatha politely.

"please come with miss bloom to change your clothes." said miss peregrine, "you'll meet another peculiar."

"sure thing ma'am."

* * *

"does this look good?" said agatha, she was wearing a floral blue dress that reached below her knee.

"yeah, i think that looks good." said emma and she and agatha walked away from agatha's room.

"who's this peculiar anyways?"

"i wouldn't want to ruin the surprise." said emma, "anyways, what's your peculiarity?"

"you'd be scared if i told you."

"is it scary?" asked emma curiously.

"yes, kind of.." said agatha as she walked down in the staircase going to the basement.

"why is it dark in here?"

"it's the basement, agatha." emma said as she turned on the light switch.

the girls were in a big door through a room, but agatha hesitated to go inside, saying it's too scary— so emma pushed her and the door shot open. agatha saw the room, full of hearts inside jars and some dolls and clays.