15 // planning

the peculiars was now in a ship— where emma and jacob took them. it was an underwater shipwreck but they fixed the problem.

agatha was leaning on the wall, breathing almost heavily and her eyes closed- she wasn't asleep.

jacob and emma was planning about saving the captured ymbrynes while the other children listen.

enoch didn't listen though, he can't believe himself, almost got himself killed by a hollow just for that portman. he sighed.

enoch looked at his left, seeing agatha and beside her was her guitar- she seemed asleep. her wet hair covered half of her face, her pants had dirt stains and so is her shoes.

he approached her and sat beside her.

agatha tensed up and opened her eyes, seeing enoch beside her.

"hey." said agatha tiredly.

enoch looked at her worriedly, "are you okay?"

"yeah, just- just tired." said agatha as she looked at an empty space.

they sat in silence, enoch hung his arm on agatha's shoulder, and pulled her close to him.

"why did you try and sacrifice yourself to jacob?" asked agatha randomly.

"i- i don't know..." said enoch, the memory flashed to his mind again, "maybe i wanted to help but ended up looking daft."

agatha looked at hin sadly, "i-i could've lose you, you know?"

enoch looked at her confusedly, "what?"

agatha took a deep breath and looked at the empty space again.

"i said nothing..."

"whatever makes you sleep at night." said enoch and left.

agatha sighed and closed her eyes. "only if you know how hard it is to confess."

enoch left agatha, he felt his cheeks heat up when she said the sentence that made his heart skip a beat.

'i—i could've lose you, you know?'

that question repeated in his mind.

"shut up already." said enoch to himself.

"i didn't say anything." said olive who was beside enoch.

enoch looked at her and moved back.

"i was talking to myself." said enoch.

"you can talk to me."

he ignored olive.

* * *

agatha sat in the middle of the forest, along with five peculiar spirits.