09 // smooching

"hey agatha." said jacob as he sat beside agatha.

"hey." she said and she smiled weakly.

"you okay?" asked jacob worriedly.

"yeah."

"so, you owe me an explanation." jacob said, shifting his head to look at agatha.

"i, um.." said agatha, unable to speak a word, "i kind of, um.."

"kind of what?"

"sneaked out." said agatha.

jacob laughed, "that's all it?"

"yeah, that's the worse thing." said agatha, "i'm going to be grounded for two weeks."

jacob stopped laughing, "you'll go back after those weeks, right?"

enoch walked near the living room door-he heard something inside, like there were people.

enoch was curious enough to check who's inside.

"good thing there's a medium gap in the door, so that i could see and eavesdrop." muttered enoch under his breathe.

he looked inside and saw jacob and agatha.

jacob was holding agatha's hands, and asked.

"since we, uh.. like each other-" said jacob but was cut off quickly when agatha said something he couldn't hear.

"ouch." muttered enoch as he stood up still and kept looking and eavesdropping.

"well yeah, but could you just give me one thing?" asked jacob and agatha nodded.

"he's not going to be dirty around here, is he?" muttered enoch bitterly.

suddenly, jacob kissed agatha in the lips.

"well, that's it." said enoch, crossing his arms and then he pushed the door.

jacob and agatha broke this kiss and looked awkwardly to enoch.

"show's over, romeo and juliet." said enoch bitterly.

"uh, hey... enoch." said agatha as she ran her hand through her hair.

"uh, hey lovers." enoch mocked agatha, "better do your chores than smooching around here, and being lazy."

jacob stood up, "who are you to command us?"

"the oldest." enoch smirked as he felt he was the winner in this war and crossed his arms to his chest again.

"uhm, enoch." said agatha as she looked at enoch, "we don't have chores?"

jacob burst out laughing, and enoch was embarrassed.

"were you seriously just there to ruin what jake and i were doing? what's that word again?" agatha said as she fakely think hard. "oh, yeah. smooching."

enoch flustered, "no, i don't care about what you're doing."

agatha looked at him, "yeah? but guess what? he and i weren't done." said agatha as she rose up from her seat, touched jacob's cheek and leaned to kiss him.

enoch turned his back and walked away.

he reached the basement and closed the door.

"i fucking hate the both of you! smooching around and feeling perfect." said enoch as he sat down on his chair that is near his work table.

jacob and agatha broke the kiss when they saw enoch was gone.

"what did he just did?" agatha asked.

"being some sort of a homewrecker?" suggested jacob.

"maybe he has a phobia of people who are kissing or something."

"what if he's really afraid of it?" asked jacob.

"we have to apologise, then." said agatha as she pulled jacob with her, going to the basement.

jacob knocked and enoch said, "go away, i'm minding my business, alright?"

"hey enoch, it's agatha." said agatha.

"what do you want? help about your precious boyfriend?" said enoch sarcastically and his voice thickening.

"her 'precious boyfriend' is here!" said jacob and laughed.

"what do you want, romeo and juliet? a better place to hide and snog?" said enoch bitterly.

"no? we wanted to apologise?" said jacob.

"yeah go away, i don't want them." enoch said.

"well, jacob and i were sorry because we maybe, uh, scared you?" asked agatha.

"ha, scared? me? funny phrase, ain't it?" said enoch and his accent thickening.

"we're sorry, deeply."