16 // time

everything is set. jacob and emma was in charge of giving message to barron. while the other peculiars are in the ghost town.

the hollowgasts and wights followed jacob and emma— they were six in total, four hollows and two wights, two hollows were hit by the train and the other four survived.

they reached the horror house— ghost town and started hitting the hollows with snowballs. now they were visible.

enoch went outside the horror house— the skeletons he gave hearts went out too, they battled the hollowgast.

now, there's one hollow left, bronwyn got a unicorn horse from the carousel and threw it away to the hollow, causing the hollow to fall over the edge of the park— it fell underwater.

"good job, guys." said jacob as he panted— "phrase one, two is done."

they went back inside cinema-like room, seeing barron along with three other wight.

they fought them, jacob and emma went down, where the ymbrynes are and...

olive removed her glove— she touched barron's back but it was no effect. she was thrown on the floor, fiona blew seeds on him, but it didn't have an effect either. horace wore his eyepiece and it projected birds, barron threw him by the side as if he wasn't a person.

lastly, agatha looked at barron in the eye, and mumbled, "zoe."— barrow was thrown over the other end.

agatha looked at the place, it was chaotic but she looked at the entrance and shouted, "portman, faster!"

she looked back, and saw barron in front of her, a big butcher knife pointed in her throat.

"move or i'll cut your throat." he threatened. agatha did not move and let barron point out his knife on her throat and they went down.

jacob kicked the door— it was no use, they heard footsteps.

they saw barron, holding a big butcher knife on agatha's throat.

"move, and i'll cut this friend of yours."

jacob stopped moving, and looked at agatha. she mouthed, 'i have a plan.'

jacob looked at agatha confusedly.

'in three.' she mouthed.

'two'

"one!" shouted agatha as she hit barron in the stomach, and kick him in the shins, emma blew air from her mouth and barron was cornered at a dead end.

agatha had a small slice in her throat, she didn't care— jacob looked at her and saw her neck, bleeding.

agatha opened the door, "there, close the door from the inside and i'll guard you outside."

"be safe, okay?"

"just move fast, jacob. no promises." agatha said and close the door. emma stopped blowing air and ran upstairs.

"aren't you running away, miss?" said barron intimating agatha.

"i will not!" said agatha and thought about zoe's peculiarity. barron blasted out the wall again.

"you daft girl! you can't stop me!" said barron and approached her.

a voice came inside her head, it was zoe. "sorry, i—i can't help anymore."

agatha didn't move away, she held the door, and mumbled 'katie'.

she looked at the big rock that fell when barron blasted at the wall— it floated and hit barron. but it looks like it was no effect.

agatha backed away, and looked at barron, she was cornered.

"no more peculiar powers?" he asked.

"no more, but i have magic words." said agatha.

"what are those?"

"fuck your life." agatha spat.

barron looked at agatha in shock, "you disrespectful child!"

agatha felt a horrible pain in her diaphragm.