11 // news

after that incident with enoch, agatha never mentioned it to anyone. it proved agatha wrong, thinking enoch was heartless or owns a numb heart. he's just like her. physically strong, mentally fine and emotionally broken. as for now, agatha was back, she was in the spiritual realm, again.

"guess i'm here again, ain't i?" asked agatha to herself.

most of the spirits and souls are roaming around boringly, as they missed their physical bodies.

"oh, aren't you a real human?" asked a big, fat lady's spirit.

"yes ma'am." replied agatha.

"why are you here then? are you roaming around 'cause you lost your body?" joked the lady, "must go now, dear."

agatha watched the lady chat with other happy looking spirits.

she walked along with the souls, they were quiet, gloomy and sad.

these must be the souls who died in accidents and tragedies, thought agatha, pity drowning her insides.

she walked along with the spirits again, the spirits were the ones who's always happy, and enjoys their time in the replica of the real world, waiting to go up to heaven.

"human child in 'ere eh?" asked an old man as he smoked his tobacco.

"are you spe-speaking rub-rubbish?" said the petite lady near him, "they're still alive. pro-probably no human child."

"it's true." said agatha as they looked on her weirdly. "there's a human child here, roaming."

"really, kiddo?" asked the old man.

"yeah." was only agatha's reply. "that human child is me."

* * *

agatha woke up. she sat up and leaned her back at the bed's headboard.

"that's a weird adventure." agatha said, heavily sighed.

"what adventure?"

agatha looked at the door way and saw jacob.

"hey." said agatha, brushing the hair off her face. "y'know... making spirit lose their shit because a peculiar human child is roaming around their place."

jacob let out a heartfelt laugh.

"anyways, breakfast is ready, the bird asked me to fetch you." said jacob.

"of course she did." said agatha and smiled. "thanks for that."

"n-no problem. i'll go now." said jacob and left.

agatha showered, and wore an oversized pink long sleeve and a 'below the knee' black high waisted skirt.

she ran downstairs and sat between enoch and olive.

they ate in silence.

* * *

"enoch, wait!" said olive as enoch stormed off after seeing jacob and agatha talking to each other.

both jacob and agatha seemed to notice but kept talking.

"well, yeah. emma and i kissed." said jacob after he told agatha the story about jacob and emma's closure.

"really?" said agatha, "that's nice."

enoch sat down his bed, staring at an empty space. after what happened the other day she's still oblivious as ever?!

after every time yourself and agatha spent together felt like nothing to her. enoch's conscience told him, he huffed angrily.

"enoch, what's the matter?" asked olive as she went near him.

"nothing?" said enoch, his accent thickening. "why do you care?"

"because, i... like you." said olive, as she brushed her hair off her face "but of course you know that."

olive sat beside enoch in his bed. enoch didn't do anything. he was tired, tired of seeing agatha with another portman. he sighed.

they stared at each other, and suddenly, olive leaned. she kissed him, and he kissed back.

in the middle of the kissing, enoch realized that the girl wasn't agatha but is olive. he pulled away.

"aren't i good?" asked olive happily.

"just," enoch said as he took a deep breath, "leave already."

olive stood up and said, "i'll go, take some rest."

olive left and enoch asked himself, "why did i do that?"

olive walked happily in the living room. she sat beside agatha.

"what's with the smile, olive?" asked agatha as she noticed the big smile etched in her face.

"will you keep a secret?" asked olive.

"yeah." was only agatha's response.

"enoch and i kissed!"

"oh... congratulations?" agatha said uncomfortably.

olive nodded happily and she played with fiona and claire. agatha felt some sort of jealousy- she didn't know why. but some of her says that enoch didn't care. that, enoch didn't appreciate her. it saddened her.