Chapter 10

I was told to put you guys out of your misery so here is the next chapter! Enjoy and thank you for all your amazing support. You guys are awesome readers.

***

**| Gabriel's POV |**

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck. It's her. It's my Trouble. I never thought I'd run into her again, especially while in the middle of a mission. Not even in the middle, right at the beginning. No, before it even begins. Shit.

But it's Trouble.

I would recognize her anywhere. There is no forgetting those bright green eyes. Or those luscious lips. Or that gorgeous hair. Or those soft curves. In fact, she looks even better without all the makeup.

Fuck. Shit. Motherfucker.

I need to get my head out of the gutter. I'm here for a reason.

But Trouble. She's here. I'll be working with her.

Anger boils in the pit of my stomach when realization dawns on me. Some motherfucker is after her. Some asshole has targeted her. She's in danger. My Trouble is being threatened.

No, not my Trouble. I can't call her mine. It was only a one-night stand, no strings attached. I have to call her Sang. Sang. Her name is Sang Sorenson. It's as beautiful as she is and matches her to a T.

I know my eyes are wide as I stare at her. Her facial expression, one of shock and surprise which is much like my own, turns to look at Owen, North and Silas. I do the same and I find their eyes darting between us, trying to put two and two together.

Holy fuck, she's here.

"I-I...uh, I d-don't..." Trouble—Sang—trails off and looks back to me before shaking her head, washing the surprise from her face and instead gives me a blank look. She clears her throat, steps forward and holds a hand out towards me. "I'm Sang Sorenson, Mr. Corsan's assistant."

My eyebrow raises at how quick she's pulled herself together, as if this hasn't just been a huge fucking shock to the both of us, like we didn't spend the whole night together having the best sex of my fucking life.

And I'll be the first to admit that I want it again.

And again.

Over and over and over.

More so now I've seen her without make up, with her hair twisted in a bun and wearing a simple white blouse and grey pants, her shirt tucked in. It gives her an innocent vibe but I know what that mouth can do, the sounds she makes as I slide my cock into her warm, tight heat. I know what she feels like beneath me, on top me, and fucking wrapped around me.

I realise then that I'm staring at a completely different Trouble, Sang, to the one I met a week ago in a crowded club.

It's like she has two lives that she keeps separate.

I shake my head and the thoughts away, and slowly grasp her hand into mine. She gasps and I suck in a breath at the skin to skin contact. That attraction between us is still there; it's heavy, it's hot and I want to explore so much fucking more with her.

"Gabriel Coleman," I tell her after clearing my throat, pushing my attraction towards her to one side for now.

She nods and quickly releases my hand, waving towards an empty seat next to Silas. "Take a seat and I'll catch you up on everything before we go for a tour."

The only thing I can do is plonk my ass down into the chair, drop my bag at my feet, and sit back and watch the show. I can feel the eyes of my brothers weighing heavily on me, questions in their eyes but I'm unable to look in their direction.