Chapter 19

**|Nathan's POV|**

Sang walks into the conference room on the second floor to have a quick meeting with us to check in on all the activities going on with the security and the projects.

Only North, Silas, Victor, and me are here today, with everyone else out doing other things. I watch as she comes in, glancing at me briefly before looking everyone else over and then settling into a seat furthest away from everyone.

"How are you doing?" Victor asks Sang. She gives him that annoying polite smile.

"I'm well. Are there any problems?" she asks.

Victor shakes his head. "None. I hope to have all the changes to the systems done in the next couple of weeks and then updates afterwards to tweak the system to address any needs of the company."

Victor looks over at me and I lean forward, staring Sang right in the eyes. She returns the stare for only a few seconds before looking away and some of the anger I feel towards Mr. B comes back.

Whatever the fuck he said to Sang has caused her to draw completely away from us. I'm not so sure I'll ever be able to see the loose Sang I got to see a peek of when she danced. She has closed herself completely off from us.

Some of my brothers are pissed too because how are we supposed to properly protect her if she doesn't let us close. And if something happens to her, she won't come to us. She doesn't trust us.

I sigh. "All the cameras are up now, including audio if need be. That feature can be switched on and off. Kota also suggested doing a computer database for all clients and potential clients to better keep track of them all. I'm gathering the information for that now and Victor will help me upload it. The management team will help with that too since they have more direct contact with the clients and know what kind of information would be appropriate to have in the database and what information would need special permission to have access to."

Sang nods, her eyes distant as she thinks about something. "That's a good idea," she says. "It'll help us keep better track of our clients and hopefully make it easier to trace who's been in the system and what it is they're looking at?"

Victor nods his head in agreement. "We can set it up so you can trace where your employees are looking and potentially what they are doing with that information."

"If they're stupid to do it," North grumbles.

Sang frowns at North and I remember she doesn't know the full scope of our job, she doesn't know that we are also looking into who has been stealing company information. She knows we are here to improve on the security issues while the other team is there to take some of the load off of the other project managers.

I shoot North a glare to warn him to watch himself. He just shrugs.

"How are the meetings going with the clients and sponsors?" Sang asks.

North shrugs. "It's going. Most of them are accepting the changes easily. A couple others don't seem too happy."

Sang frowns and writes something down. "Who isn't happy?" she asks.

"Rachel McClaren and Henry Floyd," Silas speaks up.

Sang nods and writes down a couple of notes.

There is a light knock on the door before Arlene pokes her head in. Her face is pale and with one look, Sang is on her feet.

"What's wrong?" she asks, her green eyes focused on the other admin assistant.

"One of the clients is here. He's furious and demands to speak with Mr. Corsan."