5. Once I'm in...

A/N) this one may swap to Jame's POV so get ready for that

----

Once I'm in the area of the park, i set my bags down on the bench and take out my phone. It had been buzzing for quite a while, i just didn't have a place to set my bags.

When i checked, it was Peggy, she kept reminding me to bring cheese. Like i said, we both love cheese. 

I took this opportunity to send a quick text to James.

-chat log lmao soz-

T-Jeff: Heyo Jimmy James, what's shakin'?

-short af bc ya boi gotta go inside-

I slipped my phone back in my pocket, i couldn't sit and text, i had refrigerator items.

I felt a vibration though, so that was either a sign that Peggy is impatient, or James messaged back. I would find out as soon as i got to the apartment.

As soon as i walked through the door, Peggy jumped a bit, but then proceeded to yell asking if i bought the cheese.

"Yes who do you think i am i love cheese just as much as you."

"Bless you" she said getting up and grabbing one of the little cheese rounds.

"Oh, i saw James again." I said pulling out my phone to check what the message was. It was Peggy being impatient.

"Details. Now." she said dragging me to the couch.

"Um, honey, im not letting the milk spoil, let me at least put up the refrigerator foods."

"Alright i feel you." she said making her way back to the couch, leaving me to put stuff up on my own.

"Dude, should we tell your landlord why you haven't been back to your apartment in almost a week?" i asked 

"I already did. He said it's fine as long as i start feeling better and be back before 3 weeks."

"Alright cool" i said walking to the couch to sit with Peggy

"Alright, details. go." 

"Well, i gave him my number, and he said that he would be expecting a message later. I messaged him earlier, but he hasn't seen it yet."

"Is that it? Man, the story was spicier this morning."

"What, do you want me to invite him over the day we start texting?" i say jokingly

"That would be cool, yeah do that."

"You can't be serious"

"I am 100% serious as i would like to formally meet him and apologize for acting drunk last time." she said with a shit eating grin 

"No, i cannot do that. He'd probably think I'm weird, and my chances with him would go out the window."

"Yeah true. Invite him over tomorrow night."

"Peggy, you have the flu."

"I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Fine, i'll invite him over tomorrow, happy?"

"Yes very much so" she said turning toward the tv so she could watch Big Hero 6.

"Have you past th- wait never mind"

"Wait what part. THOMAS I SWE-"

"Shush child, watch"

-

skipping to the end of the movie lmao soz 

-

"So, how did you feel about that?" i asked looking at a crying Peggy