CHAPTER 1

Author's Note: So this story is purely out of my imaginative head...:-D Read at your own risk. Please comment and vote for more chapters to appear. Thx!!!!!!!!

Past....
I remembered the morning being drifted off into two sections of misfortune. Hugame, the goddess of Love, first came strolling into my castle with a smirk that  unwilling faded into a frown as she approached me. Timidly at first but allowed herself to relax as tears flowed down her pale cheeks.

" Hachi..." She murmurs lowly for only me to hear.

"I've told you many times before that I'm not interested for your pep talk." I monotonously say from my throne.

Her cheeks flushed and quickly turned red when I gazed into her eyes. She looked afraid and confused. I wanted it to be kept that way...Forever. I stood up and slowly walked down to where she was.
Unknowingly, as I was about to escort her out she dug her sharp nails into my arm.

"Are you mad?!" Angel Gabriel shuts from above as he flies down at an adnormal speed and yanked her body away from me.

Hugame then started crying before shouting "Please I-I'm pregnant!" Towards me.

I stood fazed as if time has stopped for me. "What?!"

I thought that that was the worst to happen that day but it actually wasn't.

"Your highest rule, I've come to deliver a message from lord Ephilson." Angel Anges mentions, he stands tall below the platform from where I was and hands over the letter.

"Most gratitude..." I began.

"The world of Galliones yearns for a new ruler, a ruler of vision, and enlighten mercy. Request for new ruler is by of the supreme god. But in the absence of a son from yourself, The new law of Persia has accounted several other interviewers for the position. Failure to present a son within the 10 months will result in your post being given to the second heir." I then neatly folded the paper and let my flames burn it.

"Anges!" I called out. Anges then suddenly appeared before me with his hands folded behind him.

" Bring Hugame to me." I commanded. The Angel then bowed before disappearing into thin air.

Minutes later Hugame appeared along with Agnes. I sneered my face at her as she came up and kneeled at me legs.

'How pitiable.' I thought as I brought up her chin and let her face me.

"How many months til due?" I bluntly asked. She lowered her eyes for a second before enlarging them.

"8 months, my lordship" she responded quickly, I momentarily pressed my fingers against her chin and released my hand away from her.

"Very well. Until the child is born you'll be in my care." I heard her choke back a little as she stood up in fear.

"Not to repulse you in any way but I'm a goddess, I have my own-"

"Sad stories will do no good, whether you like it or not but I did had sexual intercourse with you and in the name of 'science' you now have a child. A goddess like you plays no role in my realm in heaven, only rule and order."

Twirling the ice in the glass given to me, I slouch back on my throne and relaxed a bit.

The ruling in Persia are never changing. I ironically felt shackled by this heavy burden. I could have had many son's by now but when I came in ruling a great war between us and the palace of darkness was at hand. How could have possibly met someone within that time period?

"Your Lordship, May I ask what the child will be named?" Angel Gabriel asked interrupting my thoughts.

" A name huh?.... I'll name him Nathaniel Polland after his great grandfather Dunzell Nathaniel Polland who ruled the seas of Galliones." I exclaimed resting my head on the thrones cover.

" That's a hopeless name." Angel Gabriel denounces, I shot a glare at him from the corner of my eye and saw a glimpse of a smile escaping his lips.

"Don't you think it's a little too traditional?" He then asks as he walks up the alter to where I was seated. I sensed jealousy written all over him

" You're suddenly grown extra balls, I presume?" I asked without emotion and swiftly grabbed him by the throat.

"I do think it's charming nonetheless." His hands pressed gently against my hand that held his throat.

"Squeeze me hardy~" he moans out rather pleasured by my action. Held aback, I reluctantly moved my hand and looked the other way.

"Leave" I replied back.Without another word, he walks away with his wings bouncing to the movement of his feet.

"...Lord, Give me strength" I said before releasing a soft sigh.

Narrative POV

8 months later, a healthy baby boy was born and named Nathaniel Polland. The baby was then presented to the Highest levels by his father Hachi. Nathaniel then over a 16 year period grew up with the highest levels of education and became a powerful demigod and Prince of Persia. Finally, in the 17th year Nathaniel was nominated for the role of Ruler of Galliones and a mast celebration was on its way. Enjoy~

( Heaven years are much faster than the Earth's years, so they age quicker than normal.)

NAT POLLAND

Age: 17

Personality: Caring, Daredevil, Sarcastic, humourous, rebellious, intelligent, hothead , Perverted...

Likes/Dislikes: Loves to sing, likes to practice music on any instrument, likes to mash anything that's soft, cannot stand perfume,hates being alone, and loves company.

Status: Demigod and Prince of Persia (A place in Heaven), to be Ruler of Galliones.