CHAPTER 9

Angel Gabriel and Angel Anges were warped around the scent of the Earth's crust as they landed safely on the grounds.

After reporting to Nat's father that the maid told the Devil about his son, he became furious and told them to personally find Nat and retrieve him immediately.

"He's illuminating a strong presence." Angel Gabriel begins as he looks north of were they are.

"The young master is close by. Keep an eye out, at night who knows what vile creatures crawl." As they begin walking to the direction the sound of music filled their ears.

"Sounds like we're just in time." Angel Grabriel mentions as they follow the sound.

"Whoa~" The crowd exclaimed in excitement as the dancers flipped several time until finally coming to an stop along with the music.

"So what happened to them?" I asked as I looked at the chief who was busy clapping away.

"Oh well the father eventually raises up his daughter into a strong woman who later finds her own mate who ironically washed up on shore as well." He ended as he got up from where he was. The dancers walked up to where we were and bowed in respect.

"Thank you that was a lovely performance." I then said to them as they shyly giggled at my comment.
I caught a glimpse of Daisy who looked away and asked her father to be excused.

She then walks away eargerly through the door and locked it.

"Is something wrong?" I asked concerned. The chief grimly smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"She went to recollect her thoughts. Every since her mother died, Daisy hasn't been the same ever since." Before I could even say a word a loud scream echoes from outside. I knew Daisy's all too familiar voice already as everyone ran outside including myself.

"Let me go!" I heard Daisy cried out, when I came out I saw two angels standing confidently outside.

"Gabriel, Anges?!" Dumbfounded as ever I slowly walk up to them.
Gabriel had Daisy in a tight hold while the boy from early was unconscious and held across Agnes' shoulder.

"I came to retrieve the young master."