CHAPTER 6

" Did you find him as yet?!" Nat's father asked aggrovatedly. His hands skimmed and traced the vein that popped out. After his son decided to disappear a message came from Hell, the world of darkness, declaring to take over the world.

Not that this didn't happened before but Nat was somewhere on earth unknowing of the situation. If any demon or even the Devil himself had a hold of Nat it would mean mast destruction.

"No my lord, we are still in search." The angel guard announced as he bowed in respect. A long stressful sigh came out of the father's mouth as he slouched in the chair.

The man was no longer seen as a powerful God he was instead like a normal human being worrying for their child's safety.

"We've checked all of Galliones and there wasn't a signal presence of him. Should we search elsewhere?" The powerful God looked at the angels and murmured a soft yes.

"Also keep yourself and the other angels discrete. If any word is to come that Nat is defenseless that vile monster might use that to his advantage" The angel gave a nod before bowing once more and left the god in his line of thought.

In the distance Hagasme was peeking through a tiny creak of the door and heard everything.

She then quietly closed the door an speedily walked into Nat's room and closed the door.

She then dropped to her knees and closed her eyes.

"Reah em rehtaf, eht yob fo eht tosm high sah depacse ot Galliones!" She whispered lowly her first set of words were said backwards. This was the only way to talk to her 'father' the Devil.

" My daughter you have called me from my work and given me good news. Stay still and patient, you will soon return to your normal state." The Devil said back to her demonically.

Suddenly the door was kicked open revealing the Guardian angels of the Castle. Angel Gabriel and Angel Anges stood in the door frame with swords extended out. Flaming fire assembled out as the maid's eyes grew wide at the sight.

"Hagasme you now are exalted from this Castle for you are proven dangerous to the Heavens. Be gone demon!" Angel Gabriel says powerfully as both the angels flames came rushing at her. It engulfed her and summoned the maid back into the depths of Hell.