CHAPTER 4

The sound of rushing water roared at my ears.  My body felt weak as I laid on some kind of surface. It felt grainy and soft.

I jolted up quickly at the sound to see I was on some kind of green flooring. Tall brown statues were stretched out to the blue air with fine green things flapping freely.

As I continued looking around a small creature that made the sound came up to me. It looked soft and fuzzy but black in color.

"Stay back you vile creature!" I yelled out in fear as I summoned a sword and attempted to slash it.

"Wait!" A soft voice frantically rang out as a small human girl came out of nowhere and held unto the tip of my sword firmly.

She then quickly scooped the noisy creature into her right hand and giggled delightfully.

Suprisingly, I lowered my sword.

" Your a human girl." I then mentioned without thinking as I gazed up at her. She facepalms down at me and shook her head vigorously.

"Don't be so blunt! I found you taking a long sleep there and I thought you were dead." She calmly says as she lets out a hand towards me.

"My name is Samoa and this is my friend." I watch as the creature looked at me with anger and suddenly turns into a human form.

In response to this, I fell back on the ground.

" Well aren't you rude!" The  human boy says in fury.

"H-how?!" I cried out as I quickly got up and raised my sword back up at them.

"Shall I kill him, Samoa?" The boy asked as he flashed his sharp teeth at me.

"No, my love...He isn't a threat, he's just probably one of those foreigners from overseas."

"Where am I?" I then questioned. The boy raised a brow at me as he looked back at the girl.

"Why your on an island duh...Just who are you? And how did you do that?" She asks pointing at my sword.

I held unto my breath as I looked at them both.

"Not gonna talk, huh... Samoa he turned mute, does that mean I can kil-"

"I said no!" I kept my gaze at them both as I scanned my situation.

"Are there more people here?" I then began. The girl nervously smiled happily before grabbing a hold of my arm.

" Of course! My daddy is the chief of this island... Come on he'll be glad to met you!" She chimes before dragging me along with her.

I heard a low growl escaped the boy's lips as he followed behind us. I felt his eyes glaring at my back as if I'm some prey.

As we walked along a narrow path I got a gists of fresh air. It smelt different from the one in heaven and the things coming out the ground were strange looking.

"What's that?" I suddenly ask pointing at a prickly looking straw that extended over our path.

"Oh~ that's just a grape vain. Be careful these things can make anyone trip easily." Her cheeks held a dusty red colour over her tanned face.

"Don't be so cringy all of a sudden Samoa, he could be carrying some kind of incurable disease maybe..." I heard the boy say from behind us as we rounded a clearing not far from the path.

"Your just jealous I'm holding his hand instead of yours. Hmp!" The girl puffed her flat chest a little out before coming back to her neutral self.

"Everything here is nothing without you~" a ton of voices was suddenly heard singing out harmoniously as we came closer. The closer we came through, louder it got.

Finally I say a group of humans huddled together massing a joyous remedy of praise.