CHAPTER 2

The trumpets signaled a ceromonic tune, I felt myself nervously automatic as the angels of the heavens stood up in glory. The sky lit up in a blissful bright gold aroma that sented a rainbow of different lights piercing from above. I was formerly dressed in a thick gown decorated in the most expensive of jewelry.

I looked down the long stretch of golden coloured platform to see my father on the other side holding the royal Tulle diamond that's encrusted on a purple charm.

Clearing my throat, I then quietly began walking along the path as the angels all stand firmly on both sides began kneeling down
and sang harmoniously.

My heart somehow pounded heavily as I reached the end and greeted eyes with Lord Ephilson, a friend of my father's. He gave a smile of approval while signalling the orchestra to cease.

" The beginning of a new chapter starts today, Nathaniel Polland , son of Supreme God Hachi Hyseuss, Prince of Persia and future deamed god of Galliones" Lord Ephilson's voice rolled down on me like thunder as I slowly bowed and placed one knee bent on the mini alter.

"...I now crown you Ruler of Galliones. May your actions lay against the heavens and the world and be accounted to your works to keep humanity at peace and evilness destroyed." He then placed the purple charm over my head and the charm fell perfectly around my neck.

I then raised back up and turned to the audience below.

"As the new god of Galliones I hereby take responsibility as guardian towards the lives of many mortals who will remain faithful unto me for truth, salvation, and most of all healing." The bright light in the sky shifted into a colour of blue that symbolizes peace and blessings.

"The ceremony has ended, go in peace" I watch as the angels descended into the sky in fast speed, the strong wind produced by their wings brushed against the corners of my face and gently messed with my golden curls.

'Why do I still feel empty' I thought as I was escorted by Angel Gabriel and Angel Anges.

Later that day I stood fazed in front of a full body mirror in my room and watched at my own reflection.

Leaving the room door half open, I let the music fill up the empty feeling I have in my heart. I knew my father presently is downstairs in the ballroom with multiple guest who came to wish me well on my achievements.

With that in mine, I slipped on my evening coat that was a lot cooler than the suffocating gown I wore early. I then stared at my eyes that resembles the light blue ghouls that rome the lower parts of Hell. Persia, over my years growing up, was a magical place of peace and tranquility that ever since became apart of me.

However, after my mother, goddess of Love, died in the cold war, Persia and the earth became dead to me.

"May I come in ?" A high pitched voice asked, interrupting me out of my string of thoughts.

Hagasme, the family maid, entered the room. She's one of the many fallen angels who were captured. She was specially selected to me when I was just 4 years old by my mother when she was still alive. Since I'm older now I was the one to look down on her now. Nothing about her changed. She was still that boastfully flirty maid who seemed to annoy me constant.

"What is it?" I said coldly as I diverted myself from the mirror.

"Why aren't you fiesty today." She chimes in excitement and runs over and wraps her arms around me.

" I miss your cute side, ever since you have gotten older you just got more like your father." She pouts and quickly placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"Be gone, Demon!"  I commanded but she in turned unbotton the first three knots on her uniform quickly.

"Since your a little older we can alw-"

"I rather not" I said too quickly while walking out the room.

" I guess he didn't inherited his father's hormones. What a waste~" Hagasme says sadly before walking out the room and went down to where the masquerade ball was.