CHAPTER 5

"Daisy!" A squeaky voice ringed out as a girl came running over to us.

Suddenly, the whole congregation of humans looked back and screamed. Their screams were somehow fixed on me.

I back up slightly as I watch them circle round me in excitement.

'Well isn't this welcoming.' I thought as I watched them and smiled lightly.

"What's the meaning of this!" A mighty voice said in the distance. I watch the crowd disperse  and single man walk up towards me. He had a single feathered skirt around his waist and multiple chains of strange ordained objects​ decorated his neck along with symbols drawn on his skin.

" So your the chief? Nice to see one of my father's work of art" I said after putting my sword away in thin air.
The crowd around me gasped and whispers came from each corner.

"What are you, boy?" The man fearfully asked. I felt a sense of remorse strongly  realeasing off him.

"Be not afraid. My name is Nat Polland." Before I could continue the chief's hand grabbed a hold of my neck.

"Yack!" I gagged out as I felt his hand squeezing my neck. I tried summoning my powers but nothing happened.

"Father, please!" I heard Daisy cried out as she came up  and grabbed her father's hand. I watch as the man's expression soften and he then released my neck.

"Prove to me that why  I shouldn't kill you this instant!" He shouted autoritively as he look straight into my eyes.

I thought for a minute as a wide smirk formed on my lips.

"Very well. Ask me anything and so shall happen" I exclaimed cooly as the chief cocked his head to the side.

"Do you mock me boy?" He angerly says as veins popped out his head.

"Not intentionally." I remarked back as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine. Make the very earth shake with anger!" I listened to his request and did as told. The Earth shook vigorously and the people around me fell and screamed in fear. I stood in one place unmoving as I stopped the quake.

'I wonder what my father is doing? He's probably pissed !'