CHAPTER 7

"I'm sooo sorry!" The chief cried out in fear as he bowed down and slammed his head on the grassy grounds.

"Please spear me, your lordship!" He whimpered while shaking like crazy. The rest of the people looked upon me in mixed emotions.

"We'll do anything. Please have my only daughter as a gift of gratitude!" He continued. A small squeak came out of Daisy's lips as her face grew bright red.

"Daddy!" She yelled out embarrassed.

"That won't be necessary." I said waving my hands in the air defensively. I then bent down and held unto the cheif's head. He raised his head up and closed his eyes tightly as a beam of light came out of my hand. I then began healing his forehead that had blood gushing out.

"There." I then said in satisfaction as I helped the man up.

"Don't test the Lord your God. You'll regret what you wish for." I ended as I smiled warmly.

"Aagh!" I felt his strong arms pulled me in for a hug as the people cheered in happiness.

"Hooray! Our Savior has arrived!" They kept repeating as the chief let me go.

I noticed the sun rays dying down as the rusty orange and pink clouds covered the sky.

"Come let us all be joyous that our Savior has returned!" The people around all started dancing strangely as we all walked into a huge structure in the center of the island.

Darkness has finally approached as I took a seat in a chair nearby.
I nervously cleared my throat at the attention I was getting. I was seated up on a higher platform along with the chief while the people stayed seated of the floor with their eyes watching intently at me.

As I looked around I was somehow relieved to see Daisy and the boy seated in the front.
I then heard the chief coughed, clearing his throat a little before beginning.

"I'm Chikiko Foxx the chief of this village. These people are my villagers. And you might already know my daughter Daisy" He smiles as he wavers both hands stretched out and points them towards his villagers.

" Nice to met all of you. Like I said earlier my name is Nat Polland and I'm a demi god of this earth from heaven." I started as I warmly smiled at them.

"What does that mean?" Someone asked from the crowd.

"To be frank, I cannot tell you what is true or not but on earth demigods from heaven are selected based in their status to rule on earth." Before I could continued the chief cleared his throat once more.

"I think that's enough for now. Please, god or not he's a visitor of our village. Let us give him a warm welcome!" He says triumphantly as the villagers cheers back in response.