Unconditionally

I woke up to the sound my phone ringing. I didn't want to wake up. I checked my phone to see a message from my bestie Celina " Bri wake up lazy butt!! Im coming over im 30 min." I love her to death but she just woke me up at 7 in the morning. Im not a morning person. I finally decide its time to get up and get ready. I had no idea why Cel was coming over so I settled with a pair of ripped skinny jeans a floral mint & white top and a pair of flats. I take a shower and use my favorite shower gel, vanilla. I use my favorite shampoo that helps me control my wavy hair. I get out change into the outfit I picked out and start doing my hair. I use the hair products I normally use to keep my hair tamed from getting to frizzy. I go for a fishtail braid. I go to the kitchen dowm the hallway from my room amd start to cook something. Not knowing if Celi had already eaten I make enough for 2. Someone knocks the door. I open it to reveal Celina. "Hey gorgeous!" she hugs me.

"hello beautiful. Come in, did you already eat breakfast?" I let her walk in.

"no not yet. I came early so I wouldn't get stuck in traffic."

"good cus I made extra" I lead her to the kitchen.

"it smells delicious those muffins better be home made." she grabs one of the many chocolate chip muffins I had in the table.

"of course they are. You know that i always bake my own things"

"damn girl this things are good" she says while taking another bite "you should open your own bakery. your cakes are really good too" she starts eating the rest of the breakfast.

"I don't know. Maybe in the future. Right now I just want to graduate school"

I was on my last year in college. I want to get my degree in fashion designer with a minor of photography. Celina was going to school to be a preschool teacher. She adores kids.

"well you'll be out soon. Just think about it. I would be there every day" she takes another muffin "I think you just want to get me fat. Te voy a acusar con mi mama" we start laughing at her comment.

"I am not. I just love baking, and you just love being the tester" we continue eating. "so what are we doing today? Because you didn't wake me up this early just to come over"

"you know me too well. I was thinking that maybe we could go shopping, visit some places here at the bay. You know just make a day out of it" she tells me while playing with the rest of her food.

"and..."

"what do you mean 'and'"

"I know there is something else your hiding"

"ugh okay, well you see you've been here in San Francisco for about 4 years. you and I are huge Warrior fans and in the past 4 years we haven't been to a single game. Yes we get together and watch them. But we haven't gone to see them. So I have been saving up since you told me you where moving here from Oregon. and well I bought 2 tickets on front row."

"are you serious?!" I asks shocked

"yes!" she says overly excited "what do you say?"

"hell yeah!!" I start jumping up and down " I just wished you would've told me sooner so I could've paid for my own ticket. Front row tickets are so expensive."

"I wanted it to be a surprise" she tells me with a smile

"Ugh okay fine. I'm down for it. I mean how could I say no to Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson?"

"ahhh yay!!" she hugs me

"Okay well we should start heading out" I say while cleaning the kitchen table

"I agree" she helps me clean

We start our supper exciting day :)