Chapter 29

*Stephen*

“I can’t love you anymore” was all I could think off on my way back home. Why can’t she? She hates me that much? I can’t let that happen. She can’t be with Damian, she’s mine. I will do everything in my will to get her back, if she moves on, good for her, but I’ll wait for her. I get my phone and tweet something I know she will know it’s for her.

StephenCurry30: “I’m with you till the end of the line” forever and always!

I won’t stop until she’s back with me. I need to make her fall in love with me once again. This starts tomorrow.

I go to sleep and my phone vibrates like crazy. I check to see that the tweet got a lot of favorites and retweets. Hopefully she sees it.

*Celina*

It hurts me to see my best friend like this. She says she’s okay but I know she’s not. After Stephen left the baby shower, she didn’t feel good so Seth took her home. All this drama isn’t good for the baby. I go to her house the next morning to find a big bouquet of red roses by her door, along with a turtle stuffed animal. Stephen. It had to be him, he knows her well. I take the bouquet and the turtle inside and place it in the kitchen counter. I hear the water running so she must be in the shower. I start to make her some cinnamon pancakes which she loves. I cut some fresh fruit and set them on a table, I eat some too.

“Oh my Cel, what the hell? You gave me a mini heart attack!!!” she sits down and starts eating the pancakes, she can’t stay mad at me forever! “Aw you didn’t have to bring me roses Celina” she goes and smells them. This girl loves roses; she thinks they’re so romantic. Which they are, who doesn’t like them?

“Oh I didn’t buy them, they were at the door when I got here.” She gives me a puzzled look. She looks at the card that came with it and smiles. “Are they from Damian” I smirk, I know they aren’t. she nods her head no and looks away. “Then who are they from?”

“No one important” she continues eating. Well Stephen is on the right track.

2 months later

*Bri*

The days have gone very fast, Stephen sends me flowers and chocolates every day. I’ve gotten CD’s with a lot of my favorite songs, things for the baby and for me. Damian stays with me when Seth can’t because they think I will do something stupid, but he never questions the gifts, and I feel bad. He always cooks for me and gives me foot rubs, which are amazing, he raps to me too which I love! He raps a lot of Drake (Fave rapper, he’s a fine mother fu*ker! I like Jay-Z too), I’ve done a couple of his #4BarFriday where you see 4 bars of your favorite rap song (He’s a great rapper, go check it out if you follow him on twitter or Instagram) I’m not a good rapper but I did it anyways hehe.

Now I’m watching Teen Titans while eating some Mint Chocolate Ice cream that Damian got me, but something didn’t feel right,

“Seeeeeth!!!” I was lying down on my bed but I just wasn’t comfortable. Something felt wrong.

“What’s wrong Bri? Why are you sweating?” he comes and sits next to me.

“I don’t feel good, something feels odd” I sit up, but there was this pain at the bottom of my back. “Owww”

“This doesn’t look good, Bri, you can’t be going into birth can you? You’re only 7 months.” He got pale. “Let’s take you to a hospital” he helps me up and we go to his car, he helps me buckle up. On our way there he called Sonya who was on her way as soon as he told her. He called my sister who was going to call my mom. I sent a quick text to Damian, he deserves to know right?

I can’t go into birth right? I’m only 7 months!!

*Stephen*

I was eating dinner with my parents when my mom’s phone rings, my dad and I were talking about my training camp and were I should go. My mom started to freak out and was looking for her keys. “I’ll be there, I’m on my way”she grabs her purse and keys.

“Mom what’s going on?” she started to worry me. Why did I have this weird feeling?

“I think Bri might be going into labor!” she said scared. That’s not possible though, it’s too early. As soon as she finished that sentence I grab my jacket and keys same with my dad. I get a call from Seth.

“Yo bro Bri isn’t feeling good, I think she might be going into labor, I’m driving to the nearest hospital.”

GodDammit Seth stop talking on the phone and drive!!” I hear Bri panting.

“I’ll call you when I get there, get the things for the baby just in case, oh and call Celina and Harrison” and the line goes silent. I sent them a quick text, and head to Bri’s apartment, since I still had a spear key I let myself in. I get the baby bag that was in the nursery, and grab her a couple blankets, her fuzzy socks, leggings, my hoodie which I thought I lost, but I guess she kept it, it smells like her, some underwear, a bra, a t-shirt, and her Ugg boots. I take two of everything just in case. I put her things in her Victoria Secret duffle bag. I make sure I got everything and head out. My son might be born tonight :)

Hey guys sorry I took so long, I'm so busy with school and my graduation is this friday so bare with me. I hope you guys like the chapter. Comment, vote, fan, and add this to your library. Go read my other story "Let Her Go" with Chris Paul, Stephen is also in the story ;) so go check it out please :)

-Bri