Chapter 18

*Stephen*

I'm pretty nervous on Bri meeting Riley, Riley means so much to me, she's my world. I don't know what I would do without her. Bri came along at a perfect time, I needed someone to love again. Ayesha moved on with someone else, and I was just alone. Bri is just perfect, she is understanding, beautiful, energetic, honest, everything that I can ask for. She's perfect.

I go get Riley from my room where she was sleeping minutes before. Now she's playing with a purple monkey Klay gave her when she was younger, she is very fond of it. I pick her up and carry her downstair. I walk out to see Bri talking to Harrison, she looks over at me and smiles. "Bri I would like you to meet someone" she walks over and gives me a peck on my lips. "This is Riley Curry, My daughter" I say with a smile. Riley looks at Bri and gives her a small smile.

"Oh my god, Stephen... She is so freaking adorable! Hi Riley, I'm Bri, a friend of your daddy" she talks in a baby voice. Okay the whole "friend of your daddy" thing threw me off. I really needed to ask her out, we've been dating for 2 3 months? Yeah I need to do something about it. "May I hold her?" she asked me, I gladly hand her over. She goes and sits by Celina they instantly start the girl talking. Riley is in love with them I could tell, she loves attention. I go and sit next to Klay who was admiring Celina, this guy is whipped.

"What you thinkin about Klay?" I slap his arm

"Nothing, just how Bri did like Riley, and Riley did like Bri. So it's a win win for you bro" he slaps my arm too.

"I'm glad it worked out fine" I smile at the sight of Celina and Bri playing with Riley. Riley walks over to me 

"Daddy.. hungry" she said in her adorable baby voice. Bri walk over to me.

"You hungry baby?" I ask her, she nods her little head yes.

"Here I got her, come on Riley lets go get you some food, cus I'm pretty hungry too" Bri grabs her hand and walks her to the kitchen. I follow them inside. She sits her in her high chair and starts feeding her the gross baby food. I go behind Bri and hug her, pressing my body against hers, giving her small kisses down her jawline.

"You look beautiful in that dress" I whisper in her ear. Riley just looking at me like "dad she's feeding me"

"Steph Riley is hungry" Bri keeps on giving her food.

"I know, I just wanted to let you know that" I place my hands on her hips, bringing her to me. I slid one hand down to her naked thigh, which was perfectly visible from her midthigh dress. I slid my hand in her dress, squeezing it a little. I kiss her bare shoulder and take a step back. "I'll get her some juice" I smirk and look of her sippy cup.

"You are such Curry" She continues to feed my baby

"Well not as much as you with that dress on" I give her a small smile

"Whatever" She sticks her tong out at me. I just send her a kiss. The rest of the BBQ went well, everyone had a lot of fun so that was good. We all had to go to sleep because we're having a game tomorrow.We're really close to thel playoffs.

Well guys here you have it. It's really short I know, but i'm lacking imagination. So if any of you lovely ladies have any idea please let me know. I also need an idea of how Stephen should ask Bri out... I want it to be something cute/unique. Anyways did you guys see the game last night? What is going on with the Warriors? They need to win game 4 for sure!

So about the other story, you guys are giving me soo many ideas!! It's soo hard to pick! Maybe I'll just write a bunch of books haha. I kinda want to write another NBA story and an NFL... What do you guys think? I'm having a hard time choosing.

Did you guys hear that Russel Wilson is getting divorced?!! That apperantly Asthton cheated on him with Golden Tate! Crazy right?

So I got my graduation announcements and they aren't that bad. Any of you want one? lol I got a tone of extras lol. Don't forget to comment, vote, fan, message me if anyof you want a part in my story, we could work something up. I need some more characters. Hopefully I get some drama next chapter.... GUYS HELP ME OUT!!! I NEED IDEAS!!!

-Bri