Chapter 16

*Bri*

After my uh very interesting shower with Stephen I go make us some breakfast which was some homemade waffles with fresh fruit. After he finished getting ready he came and give me a kiss, eat and left. I clean the house and text Celi if she wanted to go get some coffee, she replied that she was a Klay's place (dirty thoughts coming up lol) so she texted me the address so I can go pick her up. I got my purse and phone and was on my way. I change into something comfy (outfit on the side, the one in the yellow top is Celina (Alessandra) and the one in the pink is what Bri (Adriana) is wearing . the outfit that Alessandra is wearing is the same outfit that Celina would be wearing) I get into my car and drive to Klay's. I honk the horn (is that the correct phrase?) she runs out.

"Hey chica!" I tell her as she gets in. "How are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good." she buckles up "I woke up when you texted me, so I had to hurry up and get ready"

"oops sorry for the short notice. I just had nothing to do" I pull out of the driveway and start to head to a near by Starbucks. After 15 minutes I get into a small reserved Starbucks. we go in and ordered our drinks, a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino for me and a Carmel Frappuccino for Celi. We both talk about our crazy night, we where that comfortable with each other to talk about sex. We both start laughing like crazy cus well we thought a couple things where funny. Its not like we both virgins before that, we've had boyfriends before. It's just that the thought of us having sex with our ultimate celebrity/athlete just sounds like a dream. We continue to talk about the most random things in the whole word. That's just how we role lol.

"Celina?" we both turn around to see who it was....

Oh cliffhanger! haha sorry guys I purposely did this. Hope y'all don't hate me ;) I sorta told some people that I was going to update Friday and I didn't so please forgive me. But hey I updated today :) So check out the picture on the side of Celina and Bri (Alessandra and Adriana they're my favorite models other from Gisele Bundchen). So I want to add another character that would be played by Gabrielle Union (don't want to sound racist) so I would need an African American. Not being rude I actually want a black friend or boyfriend lol so if you know any beautiful guy about my age please hit me up haha. Please let me know if I'm being racist. I will stop. But I do need someone to play that character. Don't forget Warriors play at the Clippers tonight ;) lets go for that win! Any Clipper fans here? I love Chris Paul!! His eyes are beautiful!! Any who please comment, vote, and fan.

ps: OVER 1,000 readers!! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS

-Bri