Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*Seth*

“Well Miss Milan, you are close to giving birth. Your contractions are coming pretty quickly; this baby will be here soon.” Dr. Morgan informed us.

“But I’m only 7 months pregnant.  Could there be complications?” Bri asked the doctor, she was tearing up, she wanted to have a normal 9 month pregnancy.

“There could be, but you’re healthy and so is the baby. I’m 85% positive that everything will be alright” he smiles and leaves the room.

“Don’t worry Bri, everything will be alright” I assure her.

“Mija?” Bri’s mom walks inside, she hurries to her daughter’s side.

“How are you feeling?” I can hear her thick Mexican accent.  

“I’m going into labor, my back hurts, I’m worried about my baby, and I want everything to come out perfect” she let a tear run down her cheek.

“It’s going to be okay, you were premature too, and look at you know” she smiles at her daughter.

“You’re right mom” she wipes her tears away and puts a smile on.

“is Stephen coming?” she looks at me.

“Yeah, he stopped by your place to get things of you and the baby” I give her some water. 

“How’s everything going?” as in cue, the one and only Stephen Curry walks in.“Pretty good” Bri smiles, she takes a deep breath as a another contraction comes.

“Miss Milan?” a young girl came in, I’m guessing the nurse. Bri nods her head. “You are ready to go into labor, the contractions are coming fast, we’re going to ask some people to leave, you could pick only 2” Bri nods her head and looks at her mom.

“mom would you stay?”

“Claro mija” ‘Yes daughter’ she looks at Stephen

“Steph you could stay too, you have the right” Steph smiles and takes her hand. I go and kiss her on her forehead.

“Good luck” I walk outside to the waiting area, where most of her friends and family where.

“She’s going into labor” I inform them.

*Bri*

Stephen and my mom went to change into the things the doctors told them too.  I was already sweating. Why does giving birth have to be so complicated? Why can't it be easy and enjoyable like making babies? I think we would be popping babies like crazy, which would lead to an overpopulation. .. maybe not a great idea.

*Seth*

I paced back and forth in the waiting hallway, it has been 2 hours!!! 2 FREAKING HOURS!!!!

“Seth calm down! I’m sure everything is going okay” Sydel told me. She gave me a cup of coffee from the cafeteria.

“Stephen is everything okay?” Yocelyn asks him as we see him coming out of the room. He looked very serious. “Steph, tell me everything went well. Please!” she begs

“He’s finally here!!!!” He smiles, I guess this meant everything went well and there were no complications. We all hug him and congratulate him.

“He is 6 pounds and 10 ounces. He is adorable” he smiles proudly, so Riley now has a baby brother. We enter the room, to see Bri hugging a small baby in her arms, whispering many things to him. She’s going to be a great mother. I’m glad she’s happy, with her little world. He is going to be a spoiled little one.“What are you going to name him?” My mom ask

“Well… I’ve been thinking, and I really like…”

Well my lovely people I hope you  guys enjoyed it :) I'm sorry it took so long to upload, work and the World Cup took a lot of my time. I was really nupset cus I didn't want Germany to win. I wanted Argentina to win. Any of you guys watched it?  Did you guys see all the sexy soccer players? Sorry I Love soccer .
But anyways, I know this chapter is super short but I hope you guys like it . Also something important to add, this is the last chapter for "Unconditionally" don't get mad at me, I'm starting to work on the sequel, the tittle will be "Fight For You" it will be up soon.
I'm going to upload the first chapter soon, I'm going to concentrate on "Let Her Go" for a while, so go and read it, and then I'll continue with the sequel. I am also going to start another fan fic on a soccer player, and I would truly appreciate if you guys read it :). I don't know who it will be about, but I have a good story idea.
Finally thank you all for your support. This was my first fan fic here in Wattpad,  and I appreciate all of you for all your support.  I love you guys :) So stay tuned for my future works ♡
-Bri