Chapter 19

*Bri*

Celina and I were at the game against the Nuggets if they won this game they secured a seed in the playoffs. We had a good seat thanks to the boys. I’m in the middle of Celi and Sonya who is Steph’s mother. Don’t get me wrong I’m pretty nervous, she’s soo beautiful; I see where Stephen got the looks from.  She’s so funny and is really into the game. We’re screaming our heads off.  The first quarter just finished and we started taking pictures and we talked about different things. She was so nice, telling us embarrassing baby Steph stories. I see that Coach Jackson makes his way to us.

“Hello ladies, Bri would you come with me really quick?” he asks me. I look at Sonya and Celi and they just push me so I could go. 

“Well I guess so” I look back and see both of them smiling “So what exactly am I doing?”

“You’ll see, just stand right there” So I do as he says, then he walks away I just give him the wtf look. I just stood there not knowing what to do.  Then I hear Stephen’s voice.

“Bri I know that we’ve been through things that is hard for people to understand, that there are things that they will never understand, but I know that the day I first saw you, with that number 30 jersey, was just breath taking” he walks right in front of, I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I want you to know that ‘I’m with you till the end of the line’” (If you haven’t seen Captain America TWS you wouldn’t understand). My heart was jumping of my chest.  “Briseida, would you be my girlfriend?” He asked with a big smile. Klay and Harrison bring me a bouquet of roses and a huge stuffed animal.

“Stephen I would love to be your girlfriend” I give him a huge hug and a peck on the lips. To that point everyone in the Oracle Arena was screaming and clapping. I couldn’t be happier. The rest of the game was a blur; the Warriors won and where off to the playoffs. This couldn’t get any better.

Later that night

Klay and Steph that it would be a good idea if we went out for dinner, so here we are at this simple restaurant with delicious Chinese food, we were all chatting about today’s game and how Stephen finally asked me out. We started eating and I see Lisset walk in through the door.

“Hi Lisset” I wave at here. She smiles and walks my direction. “How have you been?”

“Omg You look amazing! I’ve been good, how about you? How is school?”  Stephen and Klay got a little serious. Celina was happy to see Lisset again since I introduced them when we went to coffee a couple days ago.

“Aw thank you, you always look good. I’m good, lame like always, but I’m almost done.” I reply, Stephen places his hand on my thigh.

“Hey Lis, are you here alone?” Celina asks

“Celina you are always looking good! No I’m here with a date, he’ll be here in a sec” She turns towards the entrance, at that moment the one and only Blake Griffin walks in. I look at Celi, she instantly became pale.

“I’ll see you guys around” she waves by and walks to Blake, who looks at Celina, Celi just pays her attention to Klay by pecking him on the lips. We return to our dinner, I’m waiting for Celi to tell Klay about Blake…

*Celina*

As soon as I saw Blake walk in through that door I froze. I look over at Bri and she is looking directly at me. I had to tell Klay.

“Klay… I have to tell you something” I look directly at him. Bri grabs Steph by the hand and takes him outside.

“What’s wrong baby?” He asked a little worried

“I don’t know how you’re going to take it..” I look down at my hands

“Celina are you pregnant?” He makes me look at him, of all the things that had to be his guess

“What? No, no I’m not” I smile

“Oh I thought that was it, I got a little excited” He looked disappointed

“You want to have kids?” I was pretty surprised

“Well yeah, we’re going to have the most adorable babies in the world” he has a smile from ear to ear, making me smile.

“But anyways, remember how I told you I lived In LA, and well I had a boyfriend?” I look at him, looking for any emotion.

“Yeah I remember… what’s up with that?”

“Well Blake was that boyfriend…” I look away from him

“Blake Griffin?” I nod my head in response. His face softens as he places his fingers on my cheek, turning me towards him. “Baby I don’t care who was before me, I care that I have you know, and I’ll have you in the future. You know something, that girl that’s with him?” he nods toward their direction.

“Lisset?” I asked confused, what she has to do in all this?”

“That’s Evelyn, the girl I told you about, her name is Evelyn Lisset Iglesias, that’s the girl that hurt me so much. But I don’t care about her; she disappeared the day she walked out of my life. Cus to me, you’re the most beautiful girl in this whole world. I don’t see anyone else but you. I understand we have to live with our past, but we choice what we want in the future. You Celina Franco are my future; I don’t see myself with anyone else. I love you” I was happy with what he said, he kissed me and I couldn’t help but smile in between the kiss. This meant so much, I couldn’t be any happier.

Guess who updated? Me!! lol so what do you guys think? Dedication to  @Starpowr98 she give me the idea, I just used a different idea. 

So what do you guys think about the new story? Should it be NBA or NFL?

So any volunteers on coming out in this story? I need some new characters... I'll pair you up with who ever you want. I just need to people so message me. 

Anyways Warriors at Clippers tonight, so #LetsGoWarriors cus it's #DubNation. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Fan, and add this to your library. Love you all.

PS: I watched Divergent this past weekend, and omg such a good movie!! I'm in love with Theo James!!

-Bri