Chapter 25

Later that week

*Celina*

Bri was having a baby boy so the girls and I decided to give her a little surprise. Nicky and I had the brilliant plan of getting a nursery ready for the baby. Tori and Tayler went to buy the paint, while Nicky and I got the furniture.

“So you’re saying that Stephen didn’t believe her?” I was catching her up with everything that happened.  I nod, I felt really sorry for Bri, she didn’t do anything wrong, but they say things happened for a reason.

“Yeah, she had a hard time, after she found out she was pregnant she left with her sister to Portland. I guess her sister is trying to hook her up with Damian” I say looking at a baby crib.

“Whoa Damian Lillarad?” she looks at me with wide eyes

“Yup that one.” I put the light blue laced crib in our big shopping cart.

“Oh my, he’s a hunk” she looks at a baby station to change diapers

“I don’t know why you’re checking other guys out; you got the one and only Kevin Durant in your bed! You know how many girls would kill for that?” I stated , she just had a big smile from ear to ear.

“I know, I’m lucky. He just means so much to me you know? And I don’t know what I would do if I was in Bri’s position. I just can’t live without him.” She looked down at her phone, showing a picture of her and her bae.

“It’s hard, but she needs us with her. Especially since baby Milan is on his way” I smile.

“Baby Milan? He’s a Curry” she asked confused

“She doesn’t want him to have his last name. She thinks that Steph won’t believe her. That he’s going to say that baby belongs to Chris” I look sad, I mean I’m sure that thought would cross his mind.

“Man that nigga is going to realize sooner or later that the baby is his. And when he does, it would be too late.” She was right, Damian has spent the last 2 months with her, when she needed him the most, if Damian tries hard enough, bye bye Stephen. I just want the best for both of them. We got all the things

*Stephen*

After the talk I had with Ayesha I started to look on Instagram and Twitter, maybe I could find where Bri was I. I had no luck since she hasn’t done anything since we broke up. I drive to her place, hoping to find her there.  When I got there Celina was there wearing old cloths and blue paint all over her. She just stood there in shock.

“Babe why do you look like you just saw a ghost?” I see Klay walking over to us. “Uhh Stephen…” they look at each other. In the background I see Nicky, Tori, Tayler, my sister Sydel, and my mom.

“Mom what is going on? Why are all covered in paint? Where is Bri? I look around looking for her. “Why is this room painted blue? Where is she? And Seth?” I looked at them, really confused.

“Steph you need to calm down.” My mom comes over.

“I just want to know where she is. I’ve been looking for her like crazy” I sit down, frustrated. “I miss her mom, I will give up anything to have her back. I screwed up big time, I just want her to forgive me.” I start crying. I think of how much damaged I caused her.

“Mom?” I hear Seth.

“Hi honey” she goes and hugs him. “how was the trip?” what trip?

“It was nice” I’m so confused

“I’m fine I’m pretty sure I can carry my own bag” Bri? I hear her sweet voice. I walk out to the living room, drying up the tears.

“Bri?” everyone looks at my direction, and back at the door, where Bri was standing, wearing a light blue maxi dress and a jean jacket. She looks startled; she drops the bag in her hand.

“Stephen” I take a step closer to her, but I stop, looking at small bump in her stomach. I looked at her confused. Right behind her was Damian Lillard, what is he doing with her?

“We’ll give you guys some room” Klay walks out with Celina, the girls and my mom and sister right behind them. Leaving Seth, Bri, Damian and I alone.

“I’ll step outside” Damian walks out, giving me a nasty glare.

“Bri look I’m sorry” I walk up to her “I didn’t mean what I said” I kneel in front of her, crying. Seeing her there broke me. I haven’t seen her in more than 4 months.  I needed her, badly.

“Stephen, it’s okay no worries” she give me a weak smile, but it’s not okay. Her eyes tell me otherwise.

“No it’s not, I love you, and what I told her was wrong. But I believe you. Please forgive me” I hug her while kneeling down. I place my head in her belly. Realizing she was pregnant? “I’m late aren’t I? you moved on?” I cry harder.

“Why would I do that? I love you too much to do that Stephen” she started tearing up. I stand up and dry her tears up. I can’t let her cry more for me.

“But you’re pregnant….. Were you raped? Is that what happened? Tell me who it was and I’ll make sure they pay!” I say angrily

“Steph, none of that happened. Why all of the sudden you care about me? After 4 months? I waited and waited for you to call, but you never did. This baby is yours.” I look at her full of shock. I cry hugging her.

“baby thank you, I’m going to be a dad again!” I look at Seth, who wasn’t very happy.  “Seth aren’t you happy? You’re going to be an uncle again” I smile, this is the best news

“I am, it’s a boy” I look at Bri and she nods, a place my hand on her belly. Crying through the tears

“A boy? We’re having a son?” I couldn’t describe my happiness. “Bri marry me” I say out loud. She’s shocked of the question. “Marry me, we can raise our baby together”

“Steph do you thing I’m going to forget what you said to me? How you called me a slut, a bitch in front of everyone? You think I could forget all those nights I stayed up, thinking about what I did wrong? How I called you every damn day? Do you think you can just come back and pretend nothing even happened?” that was a stab on my heart “I’m sorry Stephen but it’s not that easy. You are not going to be part of my baby’s life, just like you are not going to be part of mine. I can’t live like this Stephen, there has to be trust in a relationship. And you never trusted me” she’s right, but that’s my son!

“Bri you can’t do this to me” I step closer to her kneeling down to her belly. I kiss it and whisper “I won’t give up.  She takes a step back, crying.

“I’m sorry Stephen” she walks into her room. I went after her but Seth stopped me

“She needs some time alone.” I walk out of her house; feeling like my life has just slipped away from me. I just lost the girl of my dreams, along with my son, and all because of my stupid ego, all because I couldn’t look for her and say an apology.

So here you guys go. I updated again :) What do you guys think? Dedication to Poptropica2022 cus I love her comment! What team do you guys like? #TeamDamian or #TeamStephen? Comment!! Hope  you guys like it :) Go read @BlakesBae32's story   Partition (Blake Griffin/ Stephen Curry) fan fiction It's really good.

ps: guys I'm little upset. I'm in love with Michael B. Jordan and they're are no fan fics about him. #Disappointed

-Bri