Chapter 23

*Seth*

I know there is something wrong with Bri, Stephen won’t answer his god damn phone. I drive to the closest clinic I know, which an old friend of mine. I call Klay letting him know what happened. Celina instantly took his phone away.

“Seth what the hell is going on? What do you mean Briseida isn’t feeling well? Can I talk to her?” She asked really worried. I had the phone over to Bri, she looked really annoyed. I know she didn’t like that I let them know what was happening, because she didn’t to worry them, and now why she didn’t to tell them.

“Celina don’t worry, listen I just got light headed. No don’t worry Seth is just being over exaggerated” she gives me a nasty glare. “I’ll call you when I get out, let the girls know I’m fine, okay bye.” She hands me the phone. “Are we almost there? I want to prove you nothing is wrong with me” she sticks her tong at me.

“Very mature” I chuckle. I enter the parking lot. My friend Alexia waiting outside, I called her ahead of time. I got out of the car, and make my way over to Bri opening her door. She smiles and I take her hand and place it on my arm. “Alexia, this is Briseida, Bri this is Alexia, she’s the nurse that is going to check you.” They both shake hands and say it’s a pleasure. Alexia leads the way; we enter a small room with a bed. Bri sits and she starts asking girl questions so I just look on twitter and Instagram. Bri goes into a different room, a bathroom; she was holding a small cup. Whoa a cup? As in to pee cup? As in a drug or pregnancy test cup? Holly shhh… I need to call Stephen, he should know. I call but sends me straight to voice mail. I called 3 more times, but still nothing. Bri walks out holding the cup, ew gross.

“I’ll be right back” Alexia leaves and Bri just sits there, looking up at the celling.

“Hey it’s going to be okay.” I stand up to grab her hand.

“What if I am pregnant Seth?” She starts crying “What am I going to do?” I just hug her.

“I’m here for you, your family and mine will be here too. A baby is a blessing Bri, you’ll be an amazing mom” I reassure her. She hugs me even tighter. I’m going to kill Stephen. 15 to 20 minutes later Alexia comes back with some papers.

“Well Bri, I would like to congratulate you, you are 2 ½ months pregnant. Here is the types of vitamins you should start taking. They’re for the baby and you. Please make sure you eat and sleep properly. You will also have a lot of morning sickness.” She hands her some baby booklets and things like that.

“Thank you” she takes them and heads out. I thank Alexia and go to the car, where Bri was crying. I open her door and hug her. I can’t describe how broken she looks.

*Bri*

I’m 2 ½ months pregnant! Pregnant!! With Stephen’s baby. What am I going to do? I can’t tell him, he’ll think it’s not his but Chris’. I place my hands on my tummy, smiling at the thought of me being a mom.

*Celina*

What is going on with Bri? I’m trying to call her but she won’t answer. Klay keeps telling me that I need to give her space, but she’s like a sister to me. I call her but no answer, the girls are worried, and Stephen hasn’t left our table. I know he wants to know what’s happening. I don’t understand why he just doesn’t call her,

“Nothing?” Evelyn asks me, I just nod my head no. Blake hugs her and kisses her forehead, they look so cute together. I sit next to Klay, thinking on what could be wrong with her, other from her hear is broken into a million little pieces.

*Bri*

“Seth I’ll be fine, I can stay alone in my house. Don’t worry about me” I tell him for the millionth time. He thinks I can’t stay alone. I’ve been alone for 4 ½ years.

“If you need anything please call me, even if you want food, call me okay?” he gets into his car.

“I will no worries” I go into my house change into some yoga shorts a tank top and some mint blue elites. I put on Steph’s Under Armor hoodie that still smells like him. I sit on the floor watching “Hawaii Five-O” but I couldn’t concentrate on Steve’s beautiful blue eyes. The lyrics to Taylor Swift “Last Kiss” were stuck in my head.

You told me you loved me
So why did you go away?
Away

I ask myself the same question, why?

I do recall now the smell of the rain
Fresh on the pavement
I ran off the plane
That July 9th
The beat of your heart
It jumps through your shirt
I can still feel your arms

But now I'll go sit on the floor
Wearing your clothes

I hug his hoodie even tighter, letting the tears fall like waterfalls

All that I know is
I don't know how to be something you miss
I never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name, forever the name on my lips

It’s a little hard not to remember his name, it’s like his name is tattooed on my heart.

My head continues to play the song. I place my hands down in my stomach, smiling through the tears.

“It’s just going to be me and you baby, I’ll love you forever. You’re the only thing keeping me sane. You came in the perfect timing, my little angel.” The tears continue to fall. My baby might not have a daddy, but he’ll have a mommy who will love him more than her life. And for that reason I can’t stay here in San Francisco. I can’t torture myself, I can’t continue to cry myself to sleep and not eat. Now I have a reason to live for. I can’t ruin my life and my babies. If Stephen doesn’t believe me or care about me anymore, than he doesn’t care for my baby. I go to my room change to my adidas soccer sweats with matching windbreaker and pack most of clothes and leave to the airport, I text my closest friends and letting them know what was happening, I didn’t tell where I was going. I just needed time to think. I turn of my phone and wait for my plane to leave. I’m not running away from my problems like most people would say, because the truth is that I don’t have any problems. I just have a broken heart into a million little pieces, and memories that are stuck in my head and heart like glue. I need to move on.

Guys I must really love you cus I updated. So yay for me!! I stayed up last night writing this, so I hope you guys like it. I'm super nervous about prom tomorrow!! I still don't know what to do with my hair and makeup. I probably should figure it out. Anyways please comment, vote, fan and message me if you would like me to change something or add something. I love your comments and I love to read them. So say whatever you want, even if you hate a character or something haha.

-Bri