Chapter 6

Celina*
Having dinner with Klay, Stephen, and Bri was great. We laughed so much, my stomach was hurting. Bri fell asleep towards the end of dinner, I don't blame her, fashion school is something hard. She's always telling me about the projects she has to do. They're not easy. The picture Klay took was so cute. Stephen definitely liked her. I could tell. Klay was such a gentleman, he cared about everything I had to say which was hard to find in a guy. we had to leave after dessert, cus Bri had a hard time staying awake. Stephen decided to drive her home, and Klay would be behind them, cus he didn't want Bri to fall asleep while driving. So I said my goodbyes, before I got on my car Klay walked over "hey drive safe okay?" he gives me a kiss in my cheek.

"I will no worries" I give him a small smile, trying to hide my reddening cheeks

"okay text me when you get home" he gave me a heart warming smile.

"will do. Good-Night Klay" I get into my car and drive off.

Weeks Later (4-4-2014 To be exact) (A/N if you happen to know me, which many of you don't, this is in important day for a girl like me. And all y'all Avengers fans. I'm such a dork lol)

*Bri*

okay so its been a couple weeks since the first unofficial-double-date with the guys. We've talked and hung out and everything. They're pretty chill. We've gone to acouple practices, Harrison is always happy to see us, he's so nice to us. Well anyways today I have plans with my sister who is down to the Bay from Portland, and Celina of course, another friend was coming up here from Fresno. I'm the total dork off us 4 so I asked if we could go to the Captain America movie premier (A/N I don't know about y'all but Chris Evans is GORGEOUS). We've been planning this for a while know. I was so ready, I had my whole Captain America outfit planed out and everything, I was going all out for sure. (A/N outfit link on the first comment). I wasn't going to let nothing ruin it. I was in the middle of getting ready my phone starts ringing. Stephen's name appears. "Hello?"

"Hey Bri, how are you?" why does he sounds so cute over the phone?!!

"Hey Stephen, I'm doing good, how are you?"

"Well a little tired from practice but good." he sounded tired

"aww I'm sorry. Why don't you rest?"

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. Since I'm leaving for an away game, and I won't be able to see you" that right there broke my heart. I didn't want to say no, I mean he's asking me out!!!

"yeah that sounds good. What time?" maybe the date would end soon, since the movie is a midnight premier.

"How about I pick you up at 8?"

"Yeah that sounds good to me. Do I have to look good? Like dress up?" I looked down at my outfit.

"Nah just something simple" he chuckles, not gonna lie it was sexy

"okay good, cus I was too lazy to try to look good." I laugh, even though I would actually try since he's Stephen Curry. I mean he acts like a normal guy, HE IS a normal guy, but he is still a public figure.

"And I would be fine with that, cus I like you the way you are" He said with a small chuckle, but you could tell he was serious, that made my stomach jump with joy. I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat.

"ummm... thanks?" That came out as a question. God I'm such a dork!! Mental face slap

"no problem. I'll see you at 8" he laughs at my dorkness

"yeah see ya" I hang up and quickly text the girls to let them know whats up. They totally understood. Yocelyn (my sister) who was currently with Celi totally freaked out on me. I told her I was seeing someone but I just never told her who. So she obviously chewed me out for not telling her anything. She was older than me by about a year and a half older than me. So she "needed to know what is going on with her little sister." It was about 7:55 so I got my bag and jacket and sat down to watch some TV. I heard my doorbell ring so I turned the TV off, put my jacket on and open up to revel a good looking Stephen. He was wearing a black leather jacket, with some dark denim jeans, and some black Jordan's. It was weird cus it was kinda like my outfit. "you totally copied me" I point out the outfits