Chapter 10

*Blake Griffin*

"baby harder" is all I hear from Evelyn. I can fuck her better than Klay ever well. All I hear is her bed moving and her moaning constantly. I love this girl, I don't mean like love her to have a good time. I LOVE her. more than anything. The sex is just a plus. I let my self go in deeper. She automatically arches her back towards me. "Say my name Ev" my voice breaks. The pleasure is all over my body. I can't even talk.

"Blake!" she yells. I love the way she says my name. I start to thrust harder and faster. "You like that don't you baby? Who's your daddy?"

"I love that Blake. You are" She whispers seductively. She wraps her legs around my waist, going in deeper. This girl has me going crazy and she doesn't even notice. I feel in love with her when I met her in Miami. I've been feeling like this for about six months. I just haven't had the balls to tell her. She's still in love with Klay, I know that. But I want her to love me. Not him. "I'm about to.."

"let it out baby" I whisper to her. Both almost hitting our high. When it came I feel all the juices flowing out, I thrust a couple times and fall next to her. Pulling her towards me and just sleep. Both naked, sweaty from what just happened, and just hug her. I need her more than I have ever imagined. This is more than just sex  want. I want her to be with me. And only me.

*Stephen*

We're at the airport ready to board the plane, Klay and I are sitting down listening to music. I can hear a bunch of girls screaming my name. Since I got divorced, everywhere I go I just hear girls yelling my name. Saying I should marry them and blah blah blah. I mean I appreciate their support, but I LOVE my personal life. Its PERSONAL for a reason. I was listening to some Jason DeRulo just cus Bri told me to listen to this song "It Girl" Its pretty old. but I guess she really likes it. Its cute and all but not my style. I think about it and I guess I just want Bri to be my It girl. She's everything I need. I just hope she gets along with Riley. Cus my princess is the most important thing in my life. Soon we board the plane and we are off to San Antonio. On the plane Harrison wouldn't stop dancing around. I was to focused playing "Flappy Birds" (that game is addicting) that I didn't notice when Harrison took of his shirt. That boy started stripping!!! All other guys started handing him dolar bills at him. It was bad. Well a little funny. I just closed my eyes and fall asleep.

Sorry guys this is super short. Don't forget about the little contest! I would love you guys for ever if you helped me out. Warriors at Spurs tonight :) #LetsGoWarriors #DubNation. Oh do any of you watch soccer? Cus the World Cup is coming up too!! UGH can't wait till summer! Comment, Vote, add this to your library!!  By the way there is a picture of my baby Stephen sleeping ^.^ he is such a cutie -Bri