Chapter 17

*Bri*

"Blake?" whoa Celina knew Blake Griffin?

"Wow I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been?" Blake kisses Celina in the cheek.

"I've been good thank you, what about you?"

"Eh the same as always. Basketball you know" CELINA KNEW BLAKE GRIFFIN!! "And you are?" he looks at me

"I'm Briseida Milan, nice to meet you" I shake his hand.

"Blake Griffin, the pleasure is mine" He looks at Celi "You did not tell me you had such a beautiful friend." Oh God he called me beautiful.

"Well we have to get going, I'll see you around" She graves me by my hand and pulls me towards my car.

"It was nice seeing you!" He waves bye and walks into Starbucks.

"You know Blake Griffin?" I'm still pretty shocked.

"Yeah it was a while ago, when I lived in LA."

"Umm that was about a year ago." I get in my car "wait... during that time you where in LA you said you had a boyfriend...." I look at her and she looks out the window. "OH. MY. GOD. YOU. DATED. BLAKE. GRIFFIN!"

"That waas a while ago okay? I'm with Klay now." She loos at her phone. "Let's go to their practice" without a question I drove to their facility. I was still in shock yes, I just couldn't belive she never told me. If we talk about sex, why can't she tell me who she dated? Weird. We drove in silence all the way there. We entered the gym and sat on the bleachers. There was only about 15 minutes left of practice.

"GIRLS!!" Harrison runs to us "Man you guys always look that good? You guys better hook me up with a friend or something." he was about to give us a hug

"Dude don't hug them! You're sweaty!" Andre tells him

"Oh sorry I forgot" he takes a step back.

"Haha it's cool Harrison, we don't mind sweaty hugs, if fact those are the best come here" I go give him a hug.

"Wow you guys are different, not to mention from Klay's ex, she hated sweaty hugs" Harrison says

"Anyways see you guys later today right?" Klay tells them. They all head to the locker rooms nodding their heads and saying 'yes' or 'yeah'. We look at them like "what is going on later?"

"We're having a team BBQ today at my house, since we have a game tomorrow. Which you girls better be there" Stephen says while giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I want you to meet Riley" I kinda freaked out inside. I mean meet Riley as in Stephen's baby with Ayesha Riley. All three of them look at me, waiting for a response.

"I would love to meet her" I truthfully reply. I would love to meet his daughter. That instantly got a smile to his face.

"Awesome, so I'll see you guys there today at 5. I'll text you the address." He gives me a small peck and runs off to the locker room. Klay and Celi are having a make out scene as I pull Celi out of there. It's payback! We go to my house and get ready there. Around 4:20ish Stephen sent me the address, we finished getting ready and left to his house. We got there pretty early so we helped them organize everything. Stephen started taking pictures of us so Celi and I posse for it (Picture on the side, along with the outfits). I asked him to send it to me so that I could post it up. I post it on Instagram with the caption "You gotta love us <3" ever since there have been pictures of us with the guys we've gotten some hate. But it happens right? So we don't really pay attention to it. I mean haters gotta hate right? We're only enjoying life ;). Soon the rest of the team started to show up. Stephen went inside and came down with a precious baby girl in his hands.

I updated again!! yay! Hope you guys like it. SO Blake was Celina's Ex boyfriend oh snap. What do you guys think? So I need that new character so if someone would please volunteer? I will pair you up with any basketball player. Gabrielle Union will be playing the character. Any of you see the game last night? Like WTF happend? Anyways vote, comment, fan, add this to your library. Love you lovely people.

ps: I'm thinking of writing another fan fic, but Idk of who... any ideas?

-Bris