Love Me

INTRODUCTION.

When things seem to fade to a shade of gray,and life seems to not want to let you be yourself you have to “Stay Strong”

You can’t give up on yourself when times get hard.

you are a fighter and you can’t give up.  

                    ~~~~~~~

Everything around me became hazy and unbearable , the faint sound of yelling and screaming.I felt warm arms wrap around my body, wet drops of tears soaking my shirt.

I felt myself wanting to let go, wanting no more pain and agony… to be free.

My eyes close for the last time and i feel nothing.   

    I find myself not feeling anything but having it be all dark and alone.

I heard quiet sobs …. I felt a warm hand intertwine with mine .

I open my eyes finding my mother with tear filled eyes. she says softly

“ I thought  I lost you.” I siged, and all the memories kept flooding in.

I hadn’t noticed i had started crying.

My mother and i heard a knock at the door and a doctor popped his head in, he walked over next to the bed i was laying in.

He spoke “ Good ,you're awake…. umm,” he cleared his throat. “we didn’t think you would make it thru this,” I rolled my eyes in disgust, i wanted to be dead to never have to deal with anyone. “Unfortunately because of the choices you have made you are to go to a rehab center in illinois called Timberland knolls you will only be going there for 4 months tops.” the doctor said.

My heart sank, finding i have to go to rehab. I was furious , irritated , mad.

                                                                        ~~~~~

After a week out of the hospital i had packed my bags and off on to a plane to the rehab.

                                                                        ~~~~~

I arrive and walk over to the streets and call a cab. The cab driver asks me where i was heading and I said timberland knolls.

I get there and i could see that there were already 2 men waiting in front of the building.

As soon as the car stops they rush over to my side and 1 man grabs my bags and the other man grabs me pulling me to the front door.

After the body checks and bag checks the man that lead me into the building said

-”You have been assigned a room but you will not be alone , you have a roommate.”

I felt mad not only do i have to come to this stupid rehab but i have to share My ROOM WITH SOME RANDOM PERSON I DONT KNOW!!!

I felt beyond mad.

I walked into my room and before i shut the door the bulky man said

-” Dinner will be at 6 you are to come.”

I shut the door and walked over to the barred window, then i heard a voice talking to me, oh no not again.

My demons talked to me saying the same thing over and over again.