how to love

Demi's POV.

I didnt know what to do i just really wanted to kiss bella but she pretty much said no , and it kinda hurts. Bella spoke to me

-"Please stay with me ,i didnt mean to hurt you .. i just want to wait for the right time but i just don't want to start something that may never last or even happen once we leave from Timberland Knolls."

I walked over to bella and intertwined our hands , I  said softly.

-" I understand .. and im willing to wait and take it slow , but... does this mean we cant cuddle and hold hands??"

-"haha.... Yes we can cuddle and hold hands." Bella  said with a blushing smile.

I looked over to the clock hanging on the wall and rushingly grabed bella's hand and run to the kitchen.. I could feel bella wanting to pull away but i hand my grip on her hand tight .

we grabed our food and sat down .. i started eating but stoped when i saw bella just staring at her food. I grabed her hand and said 

-"Hey i have an idea .... for every bite you eat once im able to kiss you , lets just say it will be all worth it." 

I watched as bella quickley took a bite of her food shoving more and more into her mouth until there was nothing left. she looked a little sick so i grabed her hand and walked us both back to our rooms and i layed on my bed and pulling bella with me i cuddled up to her and glided my fingers through her blond side swept hair.i watched as she feel asleep not soon after i did as well.