start of something new

Bella's POV.

I wake up to a sleepy demi , i unwrap my arms from her, i kiss her forehead, and ask.

-"Babe..? did you get any sleep last night?"

I move the hair from her face .

-" ummm... not really."

-" Why? was something bothering you?"

-"Kinda , but i dont really want to talk about it."

-" ok , well when your ready , ill be here. But right now i think you should try a little harder and get some sleep."

She nodded and scooted closer to me she reasted her head on my chest and i kissed the top of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok well we got to get packed

so if i wake her up now then , i wonder if she will bite my head off or wake up not chopping my head off, well i will find out.

i walked over to her and smiled slightly , i put one hand on her face .

-" Baby? ... please wake up, we have to get packed."

she didnt answer she just grunted and rolled over.

i got on top of her and begged for her to get up, she just smiled and pushed me off of her so , i kissed her on her lips so delicatly.

Her eyes fluttered open and she kissed me back.

She finally broke the kiss and got up , she got dressed and finished packing, I sat bella down and told her .

-" Baby , i wasing geting much sleep last night because i just was thinking alout about us and --"

-"OMG!! ur braking up with me arn't you ?" her voice cracked

-" NO, no baby i was just thinking and i was just thinking about if you ever broke up with me or if we weren't together."

-" Well you dont have to worry about that because i wouldn't ever break up with you , you are my one my all my everything and i can't stand to be without you.... I love you Demetria and thats how its gonna always be."

She started to tear up and i wiped the tears away with my hand .

-" I love you."

-" I love you too."