Hope

Demi's POV.

I could only just think and wish things were better.... I unlock the stall door and turn twards the mirror seeing my face red from crying , I could hear my demons talking and telling me to kill myself and not to let my other feelings get in the way.

I looked at the mirror my eyes looking at the mess that I have became, my eyes caught something at the edge of the mirror and it was cracked, I took my hand and pulled a pieces of it off. I held the broken glass and griped it so tight I could feel it breaking my skin leaving my hand bleading... I took the pieces of mirrir and put it to my wrist looking at the mirror and seeing the monster the demons had been talking to, I pushed as hard as I could and let it drag acrossed my wrist feeling the pain and the sting , flowing the blood . I did it 2 more times feeling my demons go away ... and I was loosing so much blood my vison became hazy and blurry I fainted and then my head hiting the sink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I wake up in the hospital and Bella by my side she was sleeping, I tried to pull sit myself and felt the pain on my left wrist and the stinging I gasped in pain quickly after bella rushed to my side and grabed my hand intertwining them.

 " Baby .. you can't put pressure on your wrist or the stitckes would come out."

I layed back and sighed .. looking back to Bella. Why does everything have to be so complicated and difficult. Bella looked at me and said

-" Do you remember what happened???"

-"Um..ur... I -I just was starting to relaps and I wasn't going to but i just, well, my demons started to take over and i couldn't help it and i remember seeing a pieces of mirror that was easy for me to break off and after i started cutting and then i was losing so much blood that i ended up blacking out and i think i hit my head, which is actually hurting pretty bad."

I could see bella starting to slope and wanting to cry but ways trying hard not too.

-"I Love you and we were in a fight and i felt like my world was coming undone, and like i was starting to lose everything and my everything is you."

i could see tears in bella's eyes i pulled slightly on her hand giving her a sign to come closer.

-" Look baby ... i love you and i want to be with you , i want nothing bad to happen to us and i need to prove to you that i am truly meaning it, so...... when i get out of here i will show you , and i hope you can forgive me?"

Bella came close

-"Babe i love you more than words can tell you and i want to be with you and only you and i forgive you, but just don't ever scare me like that ever again ."

She leaned into me and kissed my lips softly.

 I am truly sorry for the short chapters i just don't have much time to write. and thank you so much for the reads so far i really appreciate it!!!

- Faith