can't back down

Demi's POV.

I havent seen or even visited bella , i dont know if i could take it, I decided to go to the music room and get my mind off of all the drama. I was playing around with diffrent chords on the guitar and i got bored so i went to play the piano and ended up falling asleep.

I wake up and im wraped in a balnket in the arms of someone

-" Baby?"

the person brushed hair out of my face , i opened my eyes and see it's bella i feel tears fall down my face, i got up and went to leave the room but bella grabed my wrist pulling me close to her

-" Baby i miss you and i am so.. so.. soo. sorry i never ment to yell at you, i just didnt want you starving oyurself because of me, ok? and i love you a lot i am so sorry baby and it broke my heart seeing you didnt come back to see me."

I wanted to just fall into her arm but didnt because i couldnt, i wasnt ready to start up a relationship again , i just needed to focus on me for right now.

I unattacked her hand from my wrist and left the room .

I havent even eaten , and i just dont want to , i have no erge to eather.

i just need time.

Bella's POV.

I didnt want to go back to our room because i new i would break down and cry, but my demons wouldnt leave me alone, they just kept talking , i was trying to fight the urge to cut or do anything stupied but it just wouldnt go away, i got up and walked to the top of buldings roof and , sat on at the edge , my demons kept saying over and over again

Just die kill yourself and do it dont think twice. i grabed the sharp piece of glass i broke from when i droped a plate and it broke.

I put it to my wrist and i started to cry , i felt someone sit behind me and wrap there arms around my waist

-" Baby i know you hurt but im here, please dont do this .... i Love you and i dont want you to do this. "

-"You dont love me , you just are trying to keep me from doing this, I dont know what more to say to you demi , i said i was sorry and i trully ment it but you just wouldnt even talk to me you barly even look at me , it broke my heart demi, You broke my heart."

demi's voice started to crake ,

-"I am sorry i just was hurt when you were yelling at me and i never have seen that side of you and i was scared, i know your sorry i just wanted to focus on me , Baby i love you and i am so so so so so sorry ."

she pulled me closer to her , she gently took the glass from my hand and put it by her side , i pulled her close and cryied in her arms , she rubbed circles on my back trying to comfurt me and i started to feel a little better. I looked up at her and she kissed my forhead and got up, she put out her hand signaling for me to grab it , i grabed her hand , she helpedme up and we walked to our room , when we got there we just layed in bed and just cuddling and never wanting to let each other go. Demi was my love, my life , my eaverthing and i dont think i want to ever let her go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few Months Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV.

YAAAY!!! we finaly get to leave in less than a week , but i couldnt help but keep thinking that demi and i are gonna be apart because i live in california in this small town called Crescent City.

I understand she can come visit me , but she cant because i dont want her to find out, find out about my past, my parents, my family.