Dont let go

Demi's POV

I dont like that Valintina girl , but i need to give her a chance , she really didnt do anything wrong she just still has feelings for my bellla but its ok, becaus e bella loves me and she means ir right? I look over to see Bella is asleep and tired with that.

I know its not right to go threw her phone but i need to know if she has Valintina's number and if they have texted, i look at the contacts and scroll down to the V section and there i found her number, i was pressed the home button and was about to turn bella's phone off when i got a text , i looked at who it was from , and saw it was valintina , i read the text

- Hey bell, umm i know its late and i know your in a relationship but i really miss you and i was stupied and i regret the mistakes i have made i stil  love you, and i want t you back, and i respect your relationship but just remeber i still love you.

I couldn't believe it i was mad and i was gonna give Her a chance but that just got blown up into a million pieces , i slammed bella's phone down , i know bella's gonna leave they always do, and i was ready to put my defences up .

I walk outside in the back yard and close the door, i look out side and see the pool and sit at the edge and let my feet get wet trying to just clear my mind.

Bella's POV.

I wake up to demi slamming my phone on the table.... wait my phone i get up and look at my phone to see what demi had read and she read the message from valintina, but im a little mad because she dosnt trust me and she is snooping threw my phone.

I get a little mad and walk outside to find demi at the edge of the pool

-"Babe why where you snooping threw my phone ?! do you not trust me? I told you nothing was going to happen to us but your making that really hard demi, i know your scared but dont be i love you but i think you need to chill ok?"

-"Im sorry !!! Im sorry because im scared of losing you, but your right its all my fault!"

Im just gonna leave for a while because if i stay here im gonna lose you for sure so im gonna go ." Demi said and walked out of the house slamming the door.

~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

I needed to leave and for ome reason i was starting to lose that Love feeling , im guessing being so scared of lossing someone , just had something clicked and it was starting to fade , but i love bella..... dont I?

I needed time to think about this and thats what i am doing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Bella's Pov.

I am losing demi and i love her ...dont I?

everytime i see demi i see my idol and i try and see my girl but i ust cant and everytime i think about Valintina i just miss her and think about everything we were , I think i need to talk to val

I pull my phone out and text her

-Hey Val its Bell , ummmm do you want to go grab a bite or something i know its late but ya."

-Ya sure.

-K . great ill meet you at the restrant next to the coffee shop.

 -K  bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ at restrant ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I sit down and see valintina , she smiles

-"Its great to see you ."

-"Its grat to see you to, look im sorry for such a short hello yesterday i just felt akward you know?"

-"Ya tottaly " val said

-"Well look , i still have ...feelings..for you , but im in a relationship ."

-"really? and i know but i want to try it again and really make it work." Val said , making me really want to kiss her and say yes

-"I want to make this work to and i am wiling to try but i need to talk to demi first." i said still feeling like im gonna break her heart and mine all at once .

Val leans over the table and kisses me and i cant help but kiss back. I smile and i really love demi but i also really love valintina too but i pick val, i feel bad and shitty only because im a shitty person.

After having a bite with val i call demi

-"Hey demi , ummm we need to talk ." I said scared of her reply

-"Ya i think we do , i need to tell you something , i will see you at the house ."

-Ok

I get to the house right before demi does and we walk into the house together and sit on the cough, i look at demi and she frabs my hand and talks first

-"Ok look i have thought this threw a bunch of times and i think we should take a break and see new people ." she said softy

-" I was gonna say the same thing  and if we ever want to be together again we should keep that open to a mabe right?" i said

-Ya of corse , and i thik im gonna go fly somewhere just to kinda get away ." demi said

-"Ok , that sounds good and i hope your fully ok with this happening ." i said trying to not sound like a totally bitch.

-Ya it's totally fine i think this will be good for both of us." demi said with a smile. We both got up and i hugged her tight  scared of letting go, i felt a tear flow down my face

-"I guess this is goodbye then." I said my voice breaking.

-"I guess it is ." demi said before she kissed me one last time.

-Bye demi " I said to her before i walked out the door.

-"By bellla." she said as i closed the front door leaving her just standing there having no expression.

-"What have i done." I say to myself outloud starting to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~

Ok so there is a sequal , and please don hate me it has a twist in the next book , you will love it .

Thank you all so much for all the reads and likes i really cant thank you all enough .

I will eather up date mabe tonight or tommorow

ps. i almost cryed writig the ending.