Two Pieces

Bella's POV

I wake up and forget where I am for a second , thinking im at home until I feel someone's arms around me and breathing on my neck. I turn and remember, I switched my sides so I could face demi, I could only see perfection and I don't understand why anyone could ever hate demi ... it made me mad to think of demi haters it makes me furious.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by hands cupping my face, I looked to see demi having a weird exprestion on her face.

-" Whats wrong bella?

-"Um..urr, nothing I just forgot where I was for a second ,but seeing you helped me remember but im glad I remember im here cuz it's where I met you!" I smiled and demi just moved herself closer to me and layed her head in the crook of my neck. I wraped my arms around her , we layed there and just cuddled until it was time for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that day I decided that demi and I would go and play in the music room, as we were in there I could see that demi was out of it , she seemed said and everytime I asked her if she was ok, she would say she was fine and flash me a fake smile.

-"Baby ? whats wrong you wont tell me and I know your faking it...somethings wrong and I want you to feel better." 

-" I just feel not good enough for you or anyone .. and I just feel ugly. I hate my body." 

I could see that demi was holding in her tears , how could she not see how beautiful and worthy and good enough she is ... ?"

-"Baby look at me ? you are beautiful and worthy and good enough and you have as close to perfect as you are able to and come to think of it , you are perfect , you are gorgues!"

Demi started to cry and all I could do was give her a hug , I want to kiss her but if I do im scared she may break me or hurt me.... but im being selfish she hasn't done anything to deserve how I have been acting twards her she deserves better.

-"I just don't feel perfect I fell ug--"

I cut her of by pulling her close and pressing our lips together , she kissed me back and I couldn't help but smile .

I broke the kiss to see demi blush.

-" I-I really like you demi and I want you to know you are good enough , you are beautiful and perfect and I wouldn't change a thing!!

she smiled and I intertwined our hands and we walked back to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapters are short but my computer is broke and is being repared and im using my moms computer and I can only use it for a small amout of time.

Leave comments I want to know what you think and what should happen.

- Faith