a change

Demi's POV

I was driving and i looked over to see bella had fallen back asleep , by judeging how much she sleeps is , she hasnt had any sleep for a while, i hope bella's dad didnt hurt her as much as im thinking, I am actually quite scared but i dont want bella to know because , she will never want to leave my side , but i dont want her to leave me eather but it's not healthy to stick by myside

I have max so i think i will be good , i just hope that nothing bad happenes.

We finally arive at my house and i walk over to bellas side , i open the door and i pick bella up and carry her inside , i walk her up to the guest room and lay her on the bed.

I cover her up and walk out of the room , i walk downstairs to the couch and turn on the tv, i flipp through the channels and finally stop at the disney channel , just watching it reminded me of my past , i changed the channel and found myself watching glee, i remeber being apart of glee it was fun and naya is one of my close friends we havent talked very much latly so i think i will go and visit her today, i pull out my phone and clicked on naya's contact , i press the call button and put the phone to my ear.

-"Hello?" naya says in a cheerful voice

-"Hey, its demi .. umm do you have anything planned?"

-"Uhh ... nope . Do you want to meet up at the coffee shop."

-"Ya , sure ill meet you there in 10."

With that i hung up the phone , i ran upstairs and left Bella a note , i quickly grabed my car keys and left .

~~~~~~~~~~~'

When i got there i saw naya siting at a table , i walked over there and sat down.

-"Hey." i said with a easy sigh

-"Anything wrong?"

-"No i just am tired i guess hahaha."

-"So anything new with you , like any new movies or shows... or relationships???" Naya said with a smile.

-"Um.... Yes...No...No...Yes."

-"Well who is it ?"

-" I cant tell you"

-"Why?"

-"Because, i just want to wait , but i promise to tell you soon enough." I said with monotone voice.

-"Ok, Ok well i have somthing to tell you ...." she said with a sad voice

-"What is it?"

-"Umm. Well , i am single again i decided i want to just focus on me for right now."

-"Then why do you seem sad ?"

-"Because .... i have had time to think and i found out ... that ..well.. im... Lesbian."

-"And you dont want to be or are you scared people with treat you diffrent??"

-"No , i just never thought that i would be this and not that." she said pointing to an old couple together as he held her hand.

-"Dont worry everything will be ok ."

-"Why arnt you descusted or beeing akward about it?"

-" Because i am ..... bisexual .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

I wake up and see that im in a room that is unformiliear , i quickly get um and look out the window , i dont reconize anything , omg im wirth my da arnt i ?? OMG WHERE'S DEMI!!!!

i look over and see something atacked to the door, i walk over and take it, it was a note.

-Hey, i went out for a while having coffee i didnt wake you because you seemed really tired. I love you babe and i will see you when i get back.

~ END OF NOTE~

Well now im alone , i rome around trying to find the bathroom , i cant find it , and get stoped when i see that down the stairs there is a huge flat screen , i squeel in exitement , i look around really fast hoping no one saw that and ran down stairs , i sat on the couch and turned the TV on ...Omg ITS AMAZING .... mwahahahaha I looked throught the channels finding mmyself watching spongebob. I pulled out my phone and saw i had a text , i clicked open and it was from demi .

-Hey babe i will be home soon.

I clicked off my phone and walked outside in the back yard and saw a pool.

I stripped down into just my bra and underwear and jumped in, it was a little cold but it felt good i swam around until i got tired then i just ended up laying on a floaty..

I heard something get into the water , put i just thought it was the water hitting the edge of the wall but i felt someone wrap there arms around me and kiss my neck.

I blushed a little and bit my lip to hold in a moan .

-"Hey baby , i got a little scared for a miniute there , cuz when i walked in i called your name and i looked for you but couldnt seem to find you so i went back here to see if mabe you where at the pool and you were so. "demi said

-"I would never leave you , i just saw your flat screen and was like omg then i went out here and saw this pool and couldnt help but get in the water." i smiled.

-" Hey do you want to watch a movie and cuddle?" demi said hoping i would say yes.

-"Ya sure , but........ if i get to the couch before you i get a kiss from you and if i you win i will give you a kiss , ready set go!!!!!" i yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so sorry for not updating, but hope you like it haha um.... ya its really hard to update cuz the principle at my school is my new teacher and she makes it hard to update cuz she wont let me a lot of the times.

-Faith