give me a chance

Demi's pov

I ran as fast as i could to get to the couch first but bella beat me

-"No fair ! Im short and well ... your not."

Bella smiled and said 

-"Well i won ... so.... kiss me " she said with a grin on her face.

-"Fine but just so you know i won"

I walked over to her and cupped her face , my lips where inches from her face and they just stayed there until bella couldnt hold back . She crahsed her lips onto mine and i smiled knowing now that i trully won . i pulled away , i sat on the couch.

-"Ha i win!" i yell

-"No..."

-"Ya hu, but its ok  people lose all the time " I laughed

I asked bella if she wanted to go and get some coffee and she smiled, grabing my hand and calling me to the car , we where on our way when we heared "Made in the usa " on the radio

Demi's eyes lit up and we both smiled we ended up singing the whole thing untl we got to the coffee shop. Before we walked into the coffree shop she pecked my lips and grabed my hand. we finally sat down with ur coffee and i looked over seeing someone i wish i hadnt.

"Valintina"

i quickly looked back at demi and tryed to hide without demi or valintina noticing but demi had a wierd expressin on her face

-"Babe ? what are u doing"

I sat up and tryed to play it off

-"N-Nothing , W-what are you talking about ? hey up do you want to go ?"

she looked at me and i knew i would have to tell her later on today because she wasnt gonna let it go.

-"Ya sure i guess."

she faked a smile, we were about to leave when someone behind me stoped us.

-"Bella? "

I looked at demi with a panikly look and turned around to see valintina

-"Oh...um hey." i said looking at her, she looks really good and still it kinda hurts to see her or even to be talking to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's Pov

I walk into mine and Vals house and i walk up stairs i open the door

-"Hey ba--"

I walk in our room to find her in bed with a guy

-"WHAT THE HELL VAL !!!! "

she jumps out of bed and trys to run to me

-"Babe im sorry i dont know what i was thinking."

I pushed my handup to stop her from coming any closer.

i walked out of the house and slept at a hotel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-How are you ? I havent seen you in ... well a long time , do you want to go grab a drink or go to a party with me or mabe even up go grab a bite?" she said with  a hppy voice and her beeautiful smile.

I look over to demi seeing she was glaring and was very jelouse , demi grabed my hand and help me tight to show she was with me, i smiled a little.

-" Sorry, im with someone, but it was nice seeing you."

Valintina's smile faded. I walked out and back to the car , the car ride home was sileint nd kinda akward , we arrive home and demi looked a little sad , i grabed her hand and pulled her close to me i cupped her face and kissed her softly.

-"Babe , dont worry nothings gonna happen, i love you ."

-"I know i just dont want to  lose you." she said he voice cracking a  little

"Aww baby you wont."

-"But that girl seemed to really like you and not in a friend way and how do you know etch other."

-" Well... you see , that girl is my ex her name is Valintina and she , hurt me really badly and broke my heart ."

-"Oh, Im sorry  "

-"Its ok , everything hppenes for a reason but it lead me to you ."

Demi started to tear up and i kissed her softly and told her

- "I love you and want the best for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ok so i finally found a perfeect ending but please dont hate me cuz ur not gonna like the ending of the book soon but i promise there will be a sequal.

-Faith