To be in love

Demi's POV.

-"i just don't feel perfect i feel  ug--" i was cut off by bella who had pulled me close to her and crashed our lips together . It felt so good to have her close to me i smile and couldn't help but hope we would be together forever , i have waited for a long time for her lips and she had taken me by surprise and it was amazing.

I kissed her back and then she pulled away and said.

-" I-I really like you demi and i want you to know you are  good enough , you are beautiful and  perfect and i wouldn't change a thing!!"

We went back to our room and just cuddled i don't think i have ever had bella so close to me as now and i don't want anything to happen between us.

i want there to be an us when i leave from this rehab place and i don't care what my fans think, well i do but if they are true lovatics then they will exept me . I would be more than proud to have bella hold my hand in public.

I turn to see bella sjust looking at me with her arms wraped protectively around me.

-"Why are you looking at me like that?"

-Because i want to remember you and want to never forget you, but i don't think that will be a problem because i can't get you out of my head."

-" Well what do you say if after we are out of this rehab you come and live with me?"

wait damn i was going way to fast what if she says no ?? what if she says yes??

ummmm

-" Well i mean if you want to that's up to you?" i replyed quikley

Bella looked at me with an unreadable face expresstion, she looked at me and said

-"Demi .... um.... i want to and i just need some time to think about this" she said as she uncovered herself and walked out the door.

OMG i scared her away and shes uncomfortable around me know!!!! I felt tears welling up in my eyes and i could hear my heart beating fast , i cry into my pillow suffocating the sound of me crying so no one would here it.

Bella's POV.

I walked out of the room leaving demi there, i just didn't know if i could live with her... i love her more than anything in the world but i just don't want to set myself up for a heart break .

i went to walk the halls for a couple seconds , i turn around to go back to my room when i hear, crying coming from inside my room .

OH SHIT , i didn't mean to make her cry i didn't think i would hurt her.... i open the door and walk twards here and sit on the bed beside her i must have scared her cuz she jumped and then ran out of the room.

I ran after her but she had ran into the girls bathroom and locked herself in a stall.

-"Babe, please come out .... im sorry i didn't mean to hurt you , i just needed to think and taking those couple of seconds outside helped me think and i have made up my mind baby....I want to live with you" I said as my voice cracked.

-"Bella just go away , please i just want to be alone for right now."

I thought to myself and then i walked away and went back to our room and just started to pase.

After a couple of seconds i here a quiet crash .

 I ran to the bathroom hoping demi was ok i ran into there only to find demi on the floor and her wrist covered in blood and a cracked mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so i may update tomorrow if i have time.