Our little place

Bella's POV.

It was finally here they day when Demi and i leave , i kinda didnt want to leave this place has grew on me , this place is more of home then i could ever ask for , but its time to leave and know im going back home , the one place you never want to be , bad memories and bad dreams where made in that house and now im going back . What if demi finds out everything meets the people i dont want her knowing , everything that could ever go wrong happens when im at that house that town.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, and i isntintly new who it was

-" Hi baby , whats up?"

-"Nothing just i dont want to leave , i wont see you , and thats gonna be really hard for me."

I felt soft lips kiss my neck , and wet drops traveling down my sholder.

I turned around to see Demi and her eyes filled with tears

-" Aww baby , dont cry , i promise everything will be ok."

-"I dont want to leave you, but i promise to come and visit when i can--"

I cut her off because im doing whats best for her i dont want her to get caught up in my past and i dont want her geting hurt i felt tears comeing down my face

-" Baby ..... no .... im so sorry ," i felt my voice crack

-" I dont want you to visit me , and i really love you but i dont want this to keep going because we will be so far and i just i need to finish stuff that i havent finished yet , i love you so much but we cant keep this going."

-" B-B-BUT you said you would never break up with me! , come with me , you can live with me and we could be together isnt that what you want or do you not want me around?"

I hate everything i am having to do, i am hurting the one person i love the most and i am breaking her heart , i am a screw up that hurts everyone around them.

-"Baby i love you so much but i can't do this , and i want to but i need to focus on the things i havent finished yet."

-"But we arn't finished , were two pieces of a broken heart and the part i am is breaking , i love you bella and you are leaving me. I thought we were going to be together for a long time but you leting me go."

I couldnt stop crying and i needed to leave or this would never end.

-" Baby im so sorry."

I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her good bye

I got into the cab that was waiting and watched her just standing there until i could no longer see her.

I felt everything i had has just been killed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arived to the airport and looked at my phone to see if i had gotten any messages , come to find out there were only a couple from my mom and Demi i deleted my moms message because it was probablem her just reminding me of how much she hates me , i looked at demi's message and it said on the text message when you get this message hopefully ur on the plane , i want to to wait until your in the air, and then listen to the voicemail i left you .

I finally was in the air and put the phone to my ear to hear the voicemail

-" Hi , umm. (sigh) i really didnt want that to happen, i loved you and you left, i really thought we had a chance ... you were diffrent... special.

I really love you , and you broken my heart."

by the end of the voicemail she was crying .