Chapter 19

~Emma's POV~

We walk back to the cabins hand in hand to go get ready for the date.

"What should I wear?" I ask.

"Something casual."

"Good. Because I didnt bring anything fancy to camp..." We let go of each others hands and I go into the girls cabin over to my bunk. I decide to put on mg favorite outfit. Light high waisted jean short shorts with a 5 Seconds Of Summer tank top. I put on my white high top converse. I then go to the bathroom to do my hair. I braid the front and it wraps around my head into a messy bun on the side/back of my head. I put on a little bit of mascara, but not anything else. Ive never been one of those girls who wears a ton of makeup.... I top off my outfit with big crytal stud earings. I look at myself in the mirror and am Satisfied. I walk out and run over to Harry's cabin. Im about to run in to find him, but I yell "ARE YOU DECENT." Right before so I dont walk in on naked Harry.

"Decent." He says and I enter. He is putting on a pair of red hightops... wow, me and him are really simular...

I check out Harry. Hes wearing skinny (old Harry skinny, not like the ones he wears now) jeans with a rolling stone t shirt and the red converse. He looks adorable.

"You rea- wow. You look beautiful." Harry says to me. I look down at my shoes and I feel myself blushing.

"Thank you Harry." I say. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the cabin.

Harry gets the keys from Delali for one of the vans. I climb into the front seat of the van and Harry drives off into the city.

***

"Where are we gooiiiiinngggggg." I whine at Harry.

"You'll see." He says with a smirk. I flop down in my seat anxiously.

We begin to pull out of the city into a place with basically nothing. hmm..... Im confused... I think. I furrow my eyebrows at Harry. I smiles at my expression.

The ground begins to rise in elevation as we go up the side of a hill. There are trees everywhere on either side of the street. Finally, I begin to see a building... As we get closer, I realize its a cabin. Its beautiful.

"Oh my goodness Harry." I gasp at the cabin. He smiles again.

We walk inside hand in hand. Harry opens the door, and the inside is even prettier than the outside. We walk further into the cabin, and my mouth drops to the floor. There are lights strung from the top floor railings (that go all the way around the room) across the celing. All around the room there are bouques of flowers. Along the floor, is a trail of muliticolored flower pedals. In the center of the room, there is a table with a white tablecloth and 2 place settings.

"Harry...." I say. He smiles the biggest smile yet.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Do I like it?!? Its beautiful." I say, Wrapping my arms around his neck and embracing him.

"GE OUT OF MY KITCHEN NIALL." *SMACK* I hear from a different room. I look at Harry with confusion. He pulls me along to the sound and I am met by 4 boys.

"Emma, this is Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. Theyre the other members of One Direction." I smile looking at them. This is so cool. I get to meet the rest of Harrys band!

"Hi love." Zayn says going straight in for a hug.

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN THE FOOD IS A SUPRISE." The one named Louis yells at me.

"I would listen to him." The one Harry said was Niall told me as he rubbed his hand. Louis turns around from what he was cooking and comes towards us with a spatula.