Chapter 22

~Emma's POV~

I wake up to the sun in my eyes. Only 3 more days left of camp, including today. I sigh and get off my bunk. I put on some clothes and head down to the palace.

***

After breakfast, Delali tells us that today we are just hanging around. Harry and I stay upstairs and listen to music with a group of people. We just dance and have fun. Then, a slow song comes on.

"May I have this dance, princess?" Harry asks as he bows over with his hand out to me.

"Why yes, my prince." I say back. He takes my hand and pulls me in close. We slowdance to the song while everyone watches us. The song ends.

The rest of the day goes on like that until dinner. Its Harry, Jordan and I's food group that is to make dinner.

***

We head into the kitchen to start cooking. We are making pasta and rice crispy treats for desert. Harry puts a pot on the stove with water in it. Then he walks over to the island counter and grabs a bag of pasta. He starts walking with it, and i see a tiny hole in the bottom corner of the bag.

"uh Harry." I start to say to warn him about the hole. He whips around to face me and the pasta comes flying out of the bag. The bag is completely empty and all the pasta is on the floor. He chuckles in a deep voice.

"MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY" Harry starts to yell, making me laugh even harder. Delali walks in and puts her hands on her hips. She makes Harry pick up all the pasta. He leans over on the floor and giggles as he cleans.

I make the pasta.

Harry grabs the marshmallows and the rice crispies and starts to make rice crispy treats. He mixes the sticky pot on the stove and starts to lay the concoction out on a pan. We all finish making dinner, then we all sit down to eat.

***

We finish eating, and head outside to go to the cabins. I look up at the sky, and lighning flashes everywhere. It is lightly sprinkling. The lightning is beautiful. Everyone just stops and stares at the sky. Harry brings me over to the side of the palace and pushes me agains the wall. He presses his lips to mine, and i feel sparks. My whole body is tingling. His tongue moves across my bottom lip, and we begin to make out. His body is against mine, and I am squished against the wall.

"Hey lovebirds, come on." Mikey yells at us with a smile. I smile into the kiss then pull away. Harry gets off me and we walk to the cabins hand in hand.

Hey guys, sorry it took a long time to update, and sorry this is a sucky fillerish chapter. Anyway keep reading voting and commenting!

Bye lovelies(: xx