Chapter 21

~Harry's POV~

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I flip the covers over the edge of my bed and get up. Im just in my boxers. I stagger across the wood. I see everyone around the schedule. I look down at it to see what were doing for the day:

WEDNESDAY

__________

SKI DAY

~~~~~~~~~~~

FOIL DINNERS

Oh, its a ski day! We get to go to the lake off camp ground to go swimming and water skiing! WAIT ITS WEDNESDAY?!?? wow, I think. Camp has gone by fast. Were already into the second week of camp. We leave camp on Sunday morning. SUNDAY. We have 4 days of camp left. Only 4 days with Emma.........

~Emma's POV~

I was told by Delali that today is a ski day. I dont really know what that means, but im excited! I put on my swimsuit and pack a bag with a towel, extra flip flops, and sunscreen. I put on a pair of sunglasses. I pull a pair of short shorts and a loose tank top on over my swimsuit. I put on a pair of flip flops and go to the front porch. We all head down to the palace for breakfast. Breakfast goes by slowly, because everyone is so anxtious for ski day. Finally, we get onto the van to leave. I am in the backseat next to Harry, like always.

***

The care ride is going by so slow. So Mikey, Harry, and I (Sydney is asleep) decide to play the nervous game for a while. And I, and horrible at it. Mikey puts his hand on my leg, and starts slowly to slide his hand up, consistantly asking "are you nervous?" He is maybe halfway down my leg and I slap his hand off. Harrys turn. He puts his hand on my leg. He gets really close to my face, to where we are almost kissing, and he asks me in a seductive voice, "are you nervous?" I giggle at him and he smiles cheekily. He moves his hand really slow. He doesnt get that far with his hand. He is slowly moving his hand down, and suddenly he slides his hand really fast across my leg to my hip. I squeal at him.

"HARRY!" I yell. Him and Mikey high five across me. I cross my arms and try to act mad, but inside I am smiling. That cheeky little boy........ Harry sees me trying to act tough and he gets close to my face again. He makes the weirdest face, trying to get me to smile. His beautiful green eyes are inches from mine. I try really hard not to smile. And actually, I succeed. I sit there with a straight face, a small smile on the corner of my lips, but completely dead pan. Harry gets mad that he cant make me smile.

"Come ooooonnnn Smile for meeee." He says. I shake my head slightly. "Ok, you chose this." He puts his hands on my waist and squeezes my sides. I squeal again. He knows Im ticklish! He keeps tickling me and I make a sound that is a cross between a scream and a laugh. I probably sound like a dinosaur or something, but Harry thinks its funny. He keeps ticking me.

"HARRY! STOP!" I say between laughs. He finallg lets go. We both slouch back down.

After a while and everyone settles down I slowly pull myself onto Harrys shoulder and I fall asleep.

***

"Wake up beautiful." I hear Harry whisper. My eyes flutter open. "Were at the lake." He tells me. I sit up and look out the window. I get excited and we all get out of the van. We go down to the lake, put on sunscreen, then go into the lake to swim. There is a designated place where we swim:

(sorry for the confusing diagram)

Lake where boats drive

________________ <(a bouy string

| | you can sit on)

| swimming area | <Shore

|_______________|