Detention (3)

I stayed back as everyone cleared out, as I made my way over to my desk I could feel his eyes burning into my arse.

I took a seat in the middle row, watching as Mr Mendes made his way to the door, where was he going?.

He simply locked it, without leaving and turned towards me with a wry smile upon his lips, what was this motherfucker up to?... he was so hot, the way his muscles flexed in his shirt and when he runs his hands through his hair; it makes me want to jump him. But I can't have these thoughts about him, he is my teacher!

I must have been staring to long- clearly a habit i have- as I was interrupted by the clearing of a throat, I trailed my eyes up his body, to see he had an eyebrow cocked up and a questioning expression on his gorgeous face.

"Something wrong Jordan?" He asked with a sly smirk and a wink. Ugh... he is a dick Jordan, remember that!

"Yeah there is, it's wrong that I'm in this stupid fucking detention, he groped me, do you expect me to deal with this shit?, I hate it, I have dealt with it for years and not just in school!. You have only been here 5 minutes and your already a dick of a teacher!" The last part slipped out but it was to late, I couldn't stuff them back in my mouth and forget them. Anger flashed across his face I could tell he was angry.

"1, you just swore in front of a teacher, twice. 2, you literally insulted me and 3, you questioned my authority?; I'm going to call your parents and they can deal with you!... I don't have time for brats with attitudes"

My parents ha, well jokes on you,
"Yeah, well good luck contacting the dead" I said it with no emotion, except for a little hint of humour, I know what ur thinking what a bitch, but no; my parents were mean and abusive and I'm glad to see them gone.

After what I just said there was a silence in he room, I loud awkward silence. He cleared his throat, looking to the ground before he looked back to me.

"Look Jordan, I'm sorry, sorry for bringing that up... I just didn't know that's all"

I felt bad... he really didn't know and the arseholes don't deserve to be remembered with respect.

" look I understand why you are upset, I would be to, I personally find it disgusting that, it acceptable from society that men can touch women, without consent and that men hit women, it makes me sick; but Jordan you can't just go around throwing punches, and expecting that to just solve everything cause it won't" I could see the pity in his eyes, I instantly felt bad for snapping.

" look sir, I'm sorry for snapping, I am seriously sick to death of only being recognised for my body, and not my IQ or achievements, like how is that fair, I highly doubt you got this job because you have a nice body, I believe you got this job on your credits... am I right?"
He sat there smirking to himself before nodding his head.
"Why you smirking sir?" I said pointing a finger at him while playfully glaring.
"Oh I don't know, maybe cause you just told your legal teacher he has a nice body"
I sat there turning red, the room getting hotter as I could not escape my embarrassment.
Mr Mendes stood up from leaning on his desk and turned to view the clock, before sitting in his chair. He looked so good in his black jeans, tight white button up with the sleeves rolled up and a whiteboard marker behind his ear. I sat there practically drooling over him. I was startled when the class phone rang, interrupting me from my thoughts. Mr Mendes answered it slowly nodding and agreeing at some points before he hung up.
"I have to go to the office, I'll be back soon, don't leave and don't touch your phone."
He then turned and left.