Sailors kinda girl 🛳 (5)

I changed it sorry lol re read hahahaha

Jordan POV
Mr Mendes burst through the door, looking like he had seen a ghost.

" What's wrong?" I asked feeling bad,

"Jordan, there are somethings teachers shouldn't discuss with teachers, there- there just certain boundaries I shouldn't cross and my personal life is one"

I sat there like wtf, I wasn't really interest I just wanted to lift the mood,

"Ok, sorry for asking... I was just trying to lighten the mood" I sat there biting my lip and playing with my fingers in my lap.

"Jordan, I'm sorry for snapping it's just so stressful to talk about.
Hey we still have an hour and I still know nothing about you"

"there is nothing to know, well what do you want to know?"

"Hmm... you have a slight accent where does it come from?"

"I'm actually Australian." I said the last part in my full Aussie accent... his jaw dropping and his eyes widening
"Holy Shi- sheeze, that was strange, I though you must of grown up south... well you did hahaha but god, my girlfriend is from there, but she never speaks of it, what was it like there?"

I laugh at him nearly swearing, as he played with his sleeves , removing the white bored marker behind his ear, getting up and sitting on my desk, so I was between his legs, I though it was a little unprofessional but maybe he was just being friendly.

"Hahah, um it was just like here, and before you say it, no I don't ride kangaroos or drink fosters and I have never said 'put another shrimp on the barbie"- he started laughing at my best bogan ( Aussie redneck, google it) accent
"By the way, we call them prawns, not shrimps"

We spoke for the remaining hour, laughing, talking I learnt that he sings and plays guitar, and he was born in Canada... he loves muffins hate tomatoes, I laughed; I love tomatoes I eat them like apples.

The bell rang signalling the end of detention. I got up and started packing my bag and headed for the door. Mr Mendes followed behind to the car park. His car was the only one in the lot.... what the fuck!? WHERE IS MY CAR!
I pulled out my phone and dialled the one person that I knew had it, Indie.
Indie Jordan
Hey Jordan, what's up?

She knew full well what was wrong.

Where is my car Indie?, just because I left the keys in you locker, doesn't mean you can take the car, without asking, how the hell am I meant to get home now!

Jordan, I had to get home
early, I just thought I could pick you up after detention, but I forgot I'm so sorry.

Listen Indie where are you?

Ok don't be mad, but I'm at ruebfbejd

She mumbled the last bit so I couldn't understand her, she must be somewhere bad if she doesn't want me to know

Your where Indie?

Im at Aaron's please don't freak out

Aaron was her crazy ex boyfriend but they always were getting back together, I went through the same sort of thing with Aaron's best friend Levi, he was an abusive arsehole I had to end it with him but I am sometimes still scared he is around